24~Avengers, Assemble

And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

With the amount of water my partner is consuming, I begin to pity his bladder: he has visited the geography not once, but five times

I have attempted to ask him what happened to his clothes: more importantly, him. However, despite our familiarity behind a glass door, he seems like a whole different Yugyeom.

He drops the eighth bottle of water and sighs, still clutching tightly onto the white briefcase like his existence depend on it.

"Are you comfortable talking now?" I ask in hopes tat his silence will not take over.

"Yes."

Okay? That was straightforward. "What happened to yourself?"

A slightly sarcastic chuckle escapes him and he slaps his forehead. "I should listen to you more." I furrow my brow. "The case, apparently, is Alien!"

My epiglottis finally decides to reject the inflow of air to my larynx. My eyes widen and I poke the insides of my cheeks with my tongue. I need to seem collected and cool, not readable. How does one make the face appear stoic again?

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, when I read through the file, I saw things that weren't in our own copy of the case." He shifts in his seat. "It contained encryption codes, it contains an adulterated information on something called Saffron. "

During one of Namjoon's unexpectedly disturbing information he gave me when the changing room incident occurred, he mention that our planet Earth is called Saffron on their. Why? I myself decided not to push that button lest it wasn't disturbing. I still have nightmares of what I imagine their planet to be like in all possible ways.

"What does that mean?" I ask in pretence to the alleged.

"I have no idea, please help me." He gets on his knees.

"For what?"

"I went to the general's home but then I saw this weird snarky and dirty-looking creatures. They started chasing me after one said 'child-giving recognized'"

I do agree that they look dirty. I thought I was the only one that realized that. "Probably they were just there for a costume party-"

"In a residential area? I'm telling you, Nari, in fact I saw space ships like the ones at NASA."

I really hope he drops this soon.