23~Why Me?

They'll learn much more
Than I'll never know
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

"If it's too salty or sweet, I will spit it into your ears

"If it's too salty or sweet, I will spit it into your ears." I say nonchalantly. Jin looks at me consciously from the other side of the table like I am an enemy of the law. Although, that wasn't enough to make my fear of tasting his Ramen Noodles go away.

"One would think with Hoseok's filling the space in her lonely excuse of a bed, the threats would stop." He scoffs. I blink severely at his words.

"I wouldn't say that Jin." Jimin pipes up, clutching his butt. "Hoseok might look weak but he got the hands of thunder."

"I second that!" Jungkook emits a groan.

Only thing I could do was to giggle unapologetically. The two outer world animals sprawling on the floor continue rolling in abstract pain.

Apparently, since Hoseok was unable to catch them last evening, he came onto them in the middle of the night. It explained the honking noises I heard then. I almost came to the conclusion that Namjoon's night walking turned to goose walking.

Where were the other outer world species when the younger ones were getting booty kicking at that? Perhaps, it was done in solace.

"That little rascal wouldn't touch me, I practically raised him." The older defends.

"Raise him? I thought you all were from eggs of disintegrated aliens of your planet!"

The older scoffs. "Indeed we are, unfortunately."

"Then how did you raise him?"

"When alien eggs hatch, the newborn aliens are left to fend on their own. I was first to hatch amongst those in my batch." He shrugs. "Millenniums later did I find these remaining men beginning to come loose from their misshapen shells."

"Millenniums?"

He let's out an annoyed sounding sigh. "Shall I begin to explain how time works you little excuse of a human?"

I raise my hands in surrender, signalling for him not to explain. I might be fixed in threats but this Alien is situated in insults I never could image.

To avoid the monstrosity of his glares, I shove a chopstick of noodles in my mouth and begin to savour the taste. My taste buds can only account a few distinctive sensation emitting onto my senses.

"It's perfect." I let out in awe of the alien's skill who surprisingly doesn't look fazes by my compliment. Instead a bitter look of knowing consumes his face. I wonder why these men like making me feel like I have a mascara smudge somewhere.

"I know."

I stop chewing the ramen and blink in amazement of the alien's words. That sounded as cocky as a doctor's being sure.

"Then why did you ask me to rate it if you knew it was perfect?" I should stop saying that word. It only makes the Alien smirk.

"Because," he gets on his feet and leans fron the other side of the table. "I want you to admit it. Since you feel like you're a deity. And probably because I wanted that compliment." He inhales.

"How did you learn to cook like that, Mr Almighty Demigod of my kitchen stove?" I roll my eyes.

"From a cooking show." He says plainly. "While the younger ones where busy watching some mature content, I, being the good Alien that I am, decided to try out my skills in the kitchen."

I know he indeed cooks for the younger ones, and I am glad that during his stay here in earth, he has acquired a more profound knowledge to help intensify his abilities. An awkward silences creeps into the atmosphere signaling our conversing, er, over.

Well, I may not have words to say to this this Alien buy at least I have his ramen noodles which I shall now cherish by devouring.

"I smell something good." Taehyung's voice echos through the house. A shrill of excitement is heard.

I can only guess that his footstep are the ones sprawl tiny but loud thuds against the ceramic tiles. He must be coming for the food. He must be coming in full speed. Knowing how shocking fast the aliens can run, I immediately stand up from the dining table and await the fire coming towards the food.

"Why me?" I mumble as not just one, but three alien-men devour the delicacy prepared by the 'humble' Jin himself. My mouth water as the aliens make sounds of pleasure, eating the noodles. Why can't that be me?

Shoving the pet peeving mess the three aliens young aliens start making, out of my mind, I go to the living room. Great,"Perhaps you can eat something better than noodles." Hoseok groan from the chair.

"What do you suggest I eat?"

"Me!"

... Loud and resonating excited and devious laughter booms through my ears and for the first time in a while, I want to strangle someone. One the flip side, if I were alone with this outer world, I'd eat him till there's not an iota of bone.

But for now, my guard is up.

"Shall we excuse you lovers for some private moments."

"We should, but we should stick around for some gratifying visuals."

That one made me roll my eyes. "I didn't see one of your outer world kink to be voyeurism." I roll my eyes.

"Now that's something we will not deny!" Yoongi states, I cringe.

I should open these species up and begin executing a study on them. The laughing mocks don't seem to stop instead intensify. Hoseok, instead, only shrugs though I throw at him a dagger glare. Saved by the door once again Alien.

There he stands. Panting with a white brief case in hand. His clothes turned to rags as dirt splatter onto his face. My partner looked weak and timid that I fear he might have been a homeless man, if not for my familiarity with him. Feeble he looks. Happy, not so much.

Much to see. He looks aggrieved so I see. Basically, he looks mad.

"Let me in!" He grunts.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited