9~Their Parents Own A Pantry

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you.
°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝'✧˖°

"They are just circus props. In fact they are circus fools."

Was what I told Yuri to keep her from freaking out. She was on the verge of having her eyes pop out of her skull and her mouth ingesting a fly. The way she stared at the men was like: 'are those natural biceps?'

Also unfortunately for me; they were naked yet again and in their very much alien skin. They stood in my kitchen, feasting on the leftovers. I am this close to poison to them.

Stupid Yuri still continued to stare like the god of thunder finally decided to answer her prayers of staring at a guy. We both are the same.

When she decided to stop eye fucking each men -sanctify those eyes- and the said men put on some clothes, I enforced some probationary rules which didn't last for four hours.

A broke door handle, a surprisingly impressive cook, a sleepy and grumpy alien, an intrusive one, a complimentary alien that slips on secrets and likes to play with my hair, a horny alien. And finally we have an offended aliens who isn't speaking to me because of who knows what.

"Ooh, this is a one of a kind conveying device." Taehyung says while examining my phone in hand.

"It is a voice conveying device indeed." Who knows what he'd been thinking it conveys.

He proceeds to startling when he earns a flash from the small device. How clueless were this men? Definitely, they live on a planet with very high technological reformation. A phone would be the least of their advances.

Then again, the night we got home from the shopping complex, Namjoon he'd kept me up to date with more information on their planet. He said explained how theirs and my planet seemed almost alike in ways possible.

Except, the food was more gooey soggy and sweeter and not bitter cooked or plain. And the subjecting themselves to clothes. But definitely confirmed to how they've grown -in their time here- to enjoy the boiled food. So far it was sweetened.

It has resulted me to putting sugar instead of salt into the food I cook. Definitely don't eat it with them. I wonder how they can still keep up with their sweet tooth on their planet.

"You found the camera." I say phlegmatic.

The young Alien immediately lifted the small device of conveyance to his face and puckered his lips like ducks do. Maybe they weren't so clueless after all.