22~Humans Call Porn

I hear babies cry
I watch them grow
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

"Since when have you been the species to know the word 'baby'

"Since when have you been the species to know the word 'baby'." I ask.

For the first time in ten days since that accident of me getting kidnapped and tortured, I recap what happened. The all history lesson was too much of a brain stress though.

Hwang, was once a snake. I say was because he's definitely with his ancestors right now. I wasn't much surprised when I saw him the least. Out of all my heads at the work station, he'd been the most eerie acting. Not just that, but when he came visiting.

The project E-20 was copulated by his former partner who passed away during a same course of space launching.

Lucky for me, I had been gotten out of that situation just in time before I could have gotten burned into a crisp. Somehow, I didn't suffer from any burns whatsoever. Doctor, himself was as surprised as he could be. The police, I now see to be as intrusive as heck. Particularly one who heads a department, Detective Soei.

He didn't acclaim to my story on almost being electrocuted. Definitely I couldn't tell him that I was kidnapped by aliens who want to invade earth and they appeared to be working with my long lost uncle on that account. That would have been a psychopathic news which would have made its way onto the daily newspaper.

Headline; Aliens Invading Earth. Told by an almost electrocuted victim claiming to have been kidnapped by one.

"Apparently, from a television movie your human friend made us watch." Hoseok replies, laying his head onto my stomach once again.

Kia, I probably need to take to any religious institution. The amount of dirty that needs cleansing from that boy's mind, is enough to make a janitor turn skeleton.

But ever since my getting discharged from the hospital, and explaining to him the topic of aliens, he has taken responsibility in teaching the aliens more than they should be exposed to.

"What else did he make you watch?"

"Apparently, something humans call porn." I feel him smirk against my stomach and I cover my mouth perplexed.

"What of course fascinated me was the amount of gratifying sound made by each gesture." He kisses my abdomen. "On our planet, we had to keep on with the movement even if the female isn't vocal."

"I don't need to hear about that." I leak with overflown jealousy.

He peers up from underneath me and with a coquet look, he smirks. "Is someone jealous?"

"I don't think so."

With movement, his fingers proceed to trailing a straight line from my thighs to my pelvis. "Definitely, I would like to hear you being vocal."

Incoherent words get stuck in my throat as he spreads my legs enabling him to get in-between them. "Aren't I being vocal all the time?" I breath out.

"You know what I mean." He presses himself on me but I stifle a moan.

"No. No I don't." This dang Alien just had to go for the neck. Hot breath tickling against my skin, it sends heat straight down my core. He doesn't even attempt any action yet and I'm already turned on.

"Playing hard to get? I like that." His voice darkens.

A soft whimper escapes me as Hoseok slowly drags his tongue across my neck, flickering it. He soon moves to my collarbone dragging and sucking my skin. A familiar sensation begins to coil up in my stomach and the crux of difficulty in me boil down as I unleash a moan.

He smirks against my skin triumphantly. However, he didn't stop there. His hips start to grind against mine and goodness it's about time: My brain momentarily shuts for troubleshooting and I run my hands through Hoseok's hair.

I buck my hips to meet his dry humping me, in the process earn a groan escalate down his chest. Taking liberty of him raising his head up to meet my gaze, I slam my lips on his; sucking all the air out of him with my tongue.

"That tongue of yours." He says in-between our kissing. "I might need to showcase you to the world."

"Oh yeah! Why so?"

He doesn't respond instead slids his his hands up my shirt, sensing shivers down my spine. His hands sinfully made my skin lavish under him; able to, he trails an unmatched line to cupping my breasts. A short gasp mewl gets lost between us; either it was he or I, I have not idea.

His other hands becomes a slippery dip as he roams it down my waist, sinking me further into the mattress. Although he's atop me, he makes careful not to crush me with his weight. He raise my hips up, intoxicating me with whimpers.

I let my hands lazily fly to his biceps, grappling him in case I decide to fall into the bed. The moment is however short lived when the door is slammed open by two heavy breathing outer world: Jungkook and Jimin.

"I told you they were screaming to mars," Jimin breaths.

Screaming to mars? What year is this, nineteenth of never existed?

"We were about to if you two rascals didn't interrupt the moment," Hoseok growls, breaking our kiss.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! At least this isn't the first time you both have attended a balloon festival, definitely," Jungkook scoffs.

In a lazy stride, Hoseok gets of me making the two young outer world aliens back away in fear. So close?

"What are you two doing here?"

They both gaze to each other. "Jin was chasing us with a... Rolling steel? We needed a place of hiding until we heard some vocal sounds coming from the mistress' room."

"Right, and since we've been missing you two under stairs a lot, we inquired to seeing what was been constructed behind closed doors." Jimin finishes.

My gaze reflects to bouncing off between both young outer world and the older one in anticipation of what was going to triumph next. Through the corner of Hoseok's eyes, he flicker a color of purple. The two males back away again.

"You both better start running." He warns.

"Or what?"

Finally, I get to witness to brawl transpire between these Alien men. I should have stacked popcorn here or something. Maybe brought a mini fridge since I'm too lazy to take a walk down stairs.

Without a much needed warning, Hoseok charges for the two male. The two of them bolt out of my bedroom with Hoseok hot on their tails and me, left without my very much anticipated action sequence.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited