18~Warmth Sweet Warmth.

Are also on the faces
Of people going by
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

The cessation buzzing of alarm sitting at the side of my bed was enough to jolt me awake

The cessation buzzing of alarm sitting at the side of my bed was enough to jolt me awake. Of all the days, the stupid alarm clock decided this to be the best time.

I rub my eyes with the feeling of lethargy consummating me when I feel a hand slither around my waist. Damn! We slept on the same bed. If anything, I'd say, I have always wonder what it was like having a person to cuddle with. Sure back in college, I often perceived the whispers of girls talking about how they had a night with a certain senior. Although, it never occurred to me to try it out.

But Hoseok's cuddle with me, could obviously never come in comparison to any earthling. Maybe that's why he's an Alien, because he's...different.

It dawned on that we took on the same position we were in while speaking; my head carefully placed on his chest, his head on the pillow, hands around my waist and our legs entangled together.

The best part, last night, when he was totally cool with listening to me talk and rant without interruption. Of course we had a conversation that didn't involve just me speaking and wasting my saliva.

Out of our talks were a few stolen kisses that lead to us making out.

Cautious not to wake Hoseok up, I remove myself from his hard grip around my body. Tensed up joints could be heard as I stretched my body out of it's fold. I note never to stay in the same position while sleeping ever again.

It came to mind that through the night of Hoseok and I's conversing, it was awfully quiet. I furrowed my brows. No aliens' this quiet. Not even the most handsome of them.

I make my way to walking to the garden when I hear a certain alien groaning. My eyes widen but surprisingly he wasn't awake. Oh, so me screaming is enough to wake him up but my slithering from his grasp isn't? He should be ashamed of himself.

The garden, to my temperature, is cold. Too cold to be exact. The temperature possibly might have dropped nearly 30 degrees. It went from hot to freezing.

Plants. What are the plants still doing staying alive at this point? They are as erect as a bamboo tree in the sambisa forest. Even in this winter storm taking place.

But the men are sleeping comfortable with their legs thrown around and away like nothing else matters but their sleep. I should make breakfast. I think. Knowing these men and their appetite, I'm sure they will awake with an inexplicable thirst for hunger.

Warmth sweet warmth.

The kitchen -thankfully- is rid the awful stench emitting the different set of aliens that invaded my home. Although, I have to give myself an award, I am a bad-ass. I mean that awfully-scented-from-his-mouth- alien had that kick on his crouch coming.

Where are the bodies of the aliens at that?

Cabinet empty. Refrigerator empty. Secret stack of sugar, empty. Secret stack of human food, empty. My best guess, the alien-men decided to munch on their regular appointment; midnight snack. Hoseok exempted. We were having a moment... Our moment.

If I were the type to burden other people with chores, I would have hired for me a maid. First thing in the morning, I have been subjected to grocery shopping.

My next life, I'll come an extra load of money and a maid from heaven. Not that I'll need the money but still.

A buzzing coming from atop the kitchen counter signaled an incoming call from my phone. I must have left it there when we rushed Yoongi to Kia's place.

The caller ID made me perk up. It was Yuri.

"Any news yet?" I ask almost immediately not caring if I'm not being courteous.

"Wow, morning to you too sister." She retorts. I can practically hear her roll her eyes through the phone.

"My apologies. I admit it has been quite an hectic night for both of us."

"Indeed it has. So mom just came out of surgery and before you ask, Doctor said it was successful."

At that news, my heart wanted to jump our of my chest. Thankfully, my mother was going to be okay. "Thank you so much for the update. You should probably get some rest."

She sighs. "I sure will. And say hello to the men from the circus."

"What men from the circus?"

"I'll take it that it's lethargy speaking and ignore that question." She hangs up. Right... Those men from the circus.

What was I about to do before she called? Grocery shopping.

If I realized it was a bad idea to go anywhere with a car or motor vehicle of any sort, I would be leaving close to the main city. Next time, I'll be sure never to storm out of a place without a form of transportation.

I arrive the store which isn't crowded today, it makes me wonder if this place was running low on customers or it's just too early. Picking up a shopping cart, I begin my quest for the necessities that were food.

"Will that be all Miss?" The sales attendant asks with a creepy smile evidently sprawling across his face.

"Yes, it will be." Reluctantly, I return the smile wearily.

He bunched up the groceries in a bag and soon I'm on my way. The streets were of course bustling with people who hurriedly past by me.

I get that with people, I should feel safe walking the streets but I only stand on high alerts. It felt like someone watching me. Stalking my every move.

Allies are no fun. Never were in movies, never will be in real life. My body is pushed to the wall causing me to drop the groceries at hand. In the process, my head hits the hard brick making me black out.

But not before hearing, "not so fast little lady."

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited.