14~Fully Grab The Concept

I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

I ravage my mind as Kia's hands carefully suture Yoongi's stomach like he's afraid of a mistake

I ravage my mind as Kia's hands carefully suture Yoongi's stomach like he's afraid of a mistake. He should be. Immediately the car came to a halt at his driveway, the first thing that forced itself out of each men's mouth was a threat.

Laying it down. I gave a really loud banging noise of his door non-stop. When he finally decided to stop shouting atop his lungs from upstairs, his eyes widen like they were at the point of falling from their sockets.

Maybe, perhaps, because of incredulous looking view of the blood stains on my hands and cheeks. Although he was definitely overly flabagasted when Jimin grabbed him by his collar and threatened to chop of his testicles and feed them to a warlock.

Poor Kia immediately took in his care to stitch up Yoongi's wounds without interrogating the men. However, I am sure that doesn't apply to me.

My best friends, petrified visuals were as clear as day. He continues to wipe off the Sweat from his forehead with the back of his hands. In such a way, he stitches Yoongi up, afraid he might cause a tear with the tweezers.

Did I mention they were aliney all over? I might need to take Kia on an exotic vacation to Africa after this tremendously traumatic experience for him.

When we saw Yoongi in that state of bleeding out, the best thought was that his regenerative healing factor would fathom the wounded male. But the male didn't heal, which took the rest by surprise. Though, I didn't understand the process.

With Jimin's consistent pacing, Namjoon's continuous bouncing of his legs and Taehyung's vigorously rubbing of his forehead, I doubt any of these men had answers to a question with a mark. The tension is as thick as mucous.

"I am finished." Kia promulgates with a shaken breath. Immediately, we all  stand up from our state of panic and stride over to were Yoongi's unconscious body lay still.

"We should find out who did this." Jimin says breaking the prolonged silence, his voice sounding calloused.

"Isn't it obvious who did it?" Hoseok says with a shrug.

"Um, who did it exactly?" Out of well the days and time of the week, my best friend decided to pick this moment- a moment that I'm pretty sure the men are  in rebullition judging by their facade. I mentally face palm myself.

A heavy sigh is heard. "They must have used a malignantly developed piece of high tech." Namjoon says, ignoring Kia's question

"If they did, then we have to repay them in tenfold. It would be of a disadvantage not to return the favor."

"If we do that, we no long will be accepted in carbert." Taehyung says.

"When have we ever truly been accepted?" Jin, who hasn't said a word of this incident let's out coldly. "Not only that, but we're been sought because of our unfinished conquest on earth."

"If we do want to divert the threat, how do we suppose to find them?" Jungkook asked.

"We can't find them, so we lure them out."

"How?"

Profound silence beams in the room for a little while. I see panic and somewhat bit of fear in the eyes of each men.

I result to squinting my eyes in hopes to understand what the men were getting out here- as if I can hear through them. I glance at Yoongi who lays perfectly still on the counter, it dawned on me that I yet to figure out how close these men really were.

"We'll think of something!" Namjoon says. "But for now we best think in hopes of Yoongi's fast recovery."

"Does that mean you people will explain what is going on here? Cause I am keeping my shit together."

"This human is as clueless as the first one." Taehyung mumbles coherently.

Wait a minute. Aren't I the first one?

A loud and instinct grumble is heard from the kitchen counter making the aliens digress their attention towards the sound. Yoongi in a stride, makes his way off the counter and stares at all of us unpleased.

"I was asleep and someone was screaming like a wounded horse. Why won't my healing process be delayed."

He stands up straight and that's when I see that his wound has been healed. No scars of any sort can be relished like he was never injured in the first place. Bewilderment struck me, it forced me to press my mouth into a thin line to prevent me saying something that could affect the brotherly moment.

Amused, the aliens rush towards Yoongi, engulfing him in the tightest and most painful hug I've ever seen. A rib is heard cracking. Okay, maybe now I fully grab the concept.

"This questions everything I believe in as a Medical student." Kai whispers. "And you, have more than explaining to do."

"Oh, yeh? What else besides explaining?"

"Taking me on a long exotic trip to the Savannah of Africa and paying for the trip."

A giggle escape my throat. "If I explain though-" I am interrupted by the sound of Kia's home phone.

He sighs and takes the phone in hand, a loud scrambling nose is heard on the other end of the line. There is a harsh and raspy breathing heard also, It's like foil paper was burning.

"Kai, is Nari there with you? I can't seem to reach her phone."

That sounds more like Yuri's voice. If anything, there wasn't any interaction between he and she. Definitely he must have been the one who told her about suspension. I going to kill him for that.

"Yes she is, why?"

The noise is heard again like she's running and voices of people telling her to slow down fills through the speaker.

"Tell her to come to the family hospital, now!" She shouts.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited