Please read first

Hello everyone! I'm not an author and this is NOT for publishing. This is just an inspirational work which i got by reading some of the wonderful authors here at WATTPAD. There are so many of them that it's hard to name all of them in one page! Anyway, a BIG shout out to you all wonderful authors! Writing something especially a book is hard. Even a small point changes everything in the plot!

Ok! Back to the point. This story is PURELY a work of fiction. The characters, names, places, events everything. Also I'm telling you now, if i stole someone else's idea then I'M SORRY. I'm hoping to make this original work! As i'm obsessed with the werewolf genre I'm writing about them. Since everywhere i turned the book was either of Alpha female being rejected or Alpha male being rejected or NOT. i thought writing about something different would enlighten you folks!

Lastly, I would love all types of comments good and bad. I would prefer bad since i know that i'm just an ameteur writer and not a real writer. However i would love for you guys to comment fan or whatever else that you do! Oh and one more thing. i would highly appreciate it if you guys didn't ask for my name. Since i'm NOT an author i would like to be anonymous. Thanks!

Ok before i start babling again,

Hapy reading!! :)

xoxo -Anonymous-
P.S: I am going to Major Edit this book as you guys probably know since this was a bit immature and kind of fast. So this will be longer with longer chapters! Hope you guys enjoy the new story! The theme will be the same!