do you know

"Ah, how I miss this perfectionist side of you," said Chanyeol sarcastically, commenting when he saw how focused Jongdae was on monitoring the screen. Tugging his hand, he said, "Come now, Jongdae-ah, it's time to leave. And no matter how many times you watch that, you know I'll always be the most handsome one in the group."

"I'll just pretend I didn't hear that since I know how brokenhearted you are after being rejected by-" Sehun didn't even get to finish his sentence, dodging from Chanyeol's hand that came to smack him.

"Hey! Quit it, you two," Junmyeon reprimanded before they went to a full-blown fist match.

Checking the watch strapped on his hand, he asked, "So who's gonna be the designated drivers this time? Jongin?"

"Designated- what?" Jongin's attention diverted from his phone screen. "Why do we need a designated driver?"

"Because we're going on a group trip to the magic land of Narnia," Chanyeol answered him sarcastically. "Of course, for drinking out, Jongin! Gosh, all of us were literally talking about this during break earlier."

"He would know if his eyes wasn't plastered on his phone the whole time," Baekhyun snickered. "Who is it you're chatting with? Soojung?" he tried to peek.

Before Jongin could hide his phone, Sehun quickly snatched it. "Nope," he said, reading the screen. "It's not her but... uh, what- what is... this? Jongin, are you going to buy a hamster?"

"Give me that-" Jongin seized his phone back and closed the message application on his phone. He could feel the stare of his members, making him roll his eyes, saying, "Yes, I'm buying a hamster. So what? You all got a problem with that?"

"What are you gonna do with that, though?" Junmyeon frowned. "You even barely stepped on your apartment since you're at work almost 24/7. Who's going to take care for the poor thing?"

"The hamster is for my nephew," Jongin replied shortly, lying. "And no, I don't think I'll be able to go out for drink tonight," he said, changing the topic from the whole hamster thing.

"Tsk, you're no fun," Jongdae said, putting his arm over Jongin's shoulders. "Come on, it's not like we could do this every day. Once this album is out, all of you will go back to your own life again," he pouted.

"Even Kyungsoo will drink with us this time," Minseok chimed in. "He finally stopped being the designated driver for once."

"Really?" Jongin looked at the older guy. "You sure you're going drinking with these fools?"

Kyungsoo shrugged. "If I'm the one paying for the drinks I might as well enjoy it," he replied.

"Don't act like we made you do this," Baekhyun said, rolling his eyes. "You lose the bet, so..."

"Oh, that bet?" Jongin laughed, recalling how Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had placed a wager on the latter's newest acting offer. If he gets the role he wanted, they would go drinking and he would have to pay for it. Well, basically they all knew the role would go to Kyungsoo; it was only Chanyeol's brilliant idea when he saw an opportunity and turned it into a bet.

Kyungsoo hummed lazily. "So are you coming with us or not? We got no schedule to shoot again for tomorrow except for Minseok hyung and Sehun."

"And even if they do they still want to come," Junmyeon shook his head in amusement. "Let's just hope that you two won't get too much of a hangover in the morning."

Jongin felt conflicted. He truly wanted to go out with them, but at the same time he just wanted to spend every minute he had with Jinri. Call him overdramatic, but he felt like every seconds he got with his daughter was precious since he already missed all nine whole years of her life.