Chapter 1

Okay here's the first chapter. I might write a few more chapters cuz Im at a friends house.  This is my SECOND TIME WRITING THIS BC IT DIDNT PUBLISH THE FIRST TIME TvT
Also abuse warning? (Not really actually XD)
-----------------------------------
NO POV

Little Izuku had turned four years old a week ago. His mom had planned a doctor's appointment for today. Once they got in the car, Izuku's mother had turned on the radio. Izuku hummed along to the tune. It didn't take long before they got there. They got out of the car and checked in. When they were done they sat down on some chairs in the waiting room. They waited 30 or so minutes before little Izuku was called. They sat up and followed the nurse that was showing them to the room. Izuku and his mother sat in some chairs that were in the room while waiting for the doctor. Once the doctor was in the room he did some tests on Izuku. When he was done he left the room. Izuku was excited, but he waited patiently. It didn't take long before the doctor walked back in with a clipboard and some papers in it. He sat down in front of Izuku. Izuku was excited to see what his quirk was. He saw the doctor look at what Izuku had assumed were the test results. The doctor didn't look so happy, infact he had a sad expression. He looked at Izuku and said something that shattered Izuku's dream.

Doctor: I'm sorry..but your son does not have a quirk.

Inko: What?!

Izuku: I-I don't?..

Doctor: Yes..and I'm sorry he does not.

Inko: Alright then. Come on Izuku.

Izuku saw that his mother didn't look too happy, infact she actually looked quite mad. Izuku wondered if it was because he didn't have quirk.
The ride back was silent.
Izuku was kind of sad he didn't have a quirk. But he kept his head up high and hoped that he did. He thought that everyone had a quirk. He just thought that he would get his late. He was lost in thought untill he arrived at his house.

Inko: Get out of the car now.

Izuku got out of the car. He was kind of scared of his mom. He had never seen her like that before.

Izuku: M-Mommy?.. Why are you so mad?..

Inko: don't call me mother you little brat! Go to your room!

Izuku: O-Okay..

Izuku went to his room with tears in his eyes. He just thought that his mom had had a bad day, so that's why she was so mad. He played with his All Might action figures for a while until he got on his bed and fell asleep.
-----------------------

My friend fell asleep EVEN THO she said that she'd stay up all night with me TvT
Meh, I still can write/ read fanfics while I wait for morning. Hope you liked this though!