Chapter 17

~*WITH IZUKU*~

Izuku was terrified. He was in a room with people he didn't recognize and didn't know what to do. He wanted his dad, but he wasn't there with him. He tried to remember what happened before he blacked out, and then he realized the blue-haired man gave him a drink. He was even more terrified since he now knew that these people weren't good. Izuku didn't know what to say, but he wanted answers. So he said the first thing that came to mind. "W-Where am I??" "Ahhh~ Hello, Izuku." Izuku looked up to see who responded. It was his dad! He knew now. His dad did not have black hair or freckles.  Or maybe he did before he injured his face, but Izuku didn't really care. "A-Are you, my dad?.." "Ahh. It's nice to see that you remembered me after all these years." The man smiled evilly. "Come give dad a hug?" "No! Your evil!" Izuku tried to get out of the chair he was tied in, but it was no use. "Smart, I see?" Izuku looked up again. "We will take excellent care of you.."

Days passed, and it was absolute hell for Izuku. Those days were full of torture or training. Izuku didn't know what he was training for, but he assumed it was something to fulfill the vilian's wish on something. He was covered in scars and bruises. "When will dad come and save me?.." He said as he sat on the ground sobbing in the cell he called his room.