Chapter 13

"R-Really?" Izuku asked.

"Yes really. I would like you to be my son."
Aizawa said slightly smiling at Izuku. "So would it be okay if I adopted you?.." "Yes! I want you to be my dad!" Izuku said smiling. "Okay then, Problem Child. Let's go buy you more clothes, and whatnot now." Aizawa said smiling slightly. Izuku nodded happily in reply. They went to a nearby clothing shop called Kids Clothes And Toys.

"Okay problem child. Let's get clothes first, then I might let you get toys." Aizawa said as he and Izuku walked to an area that had clothes his size. They looked around for a couple of minutes, then Izuku saw a shirt that caught his eye. "Can I get that one Mr. Shota?" Izuku asked pointing at the shirt he wanted. Aizawa nodded, and walked twords it. Of course, it was a hero shirt, but it wasn't All Might. It was an Eraser Head one. "Y-You want this one? And not the All Might one?" Aizawa asked. "Mhm! I want this one! It has my favorite hero on it!" Izuku said smiling up at Aizawa. "Okay then" Aizawa said smiling.

They bought various other clothes, ones with Eraser Head, some with little bears, and some with plain colors, but they still looked cute on Izuku nonetheless.

After Izuku chose the clothes he wanted, Aizawa and Izuku went to the toys. "All right Problem Child. Go crazy." Aizawa said letting go of Izuku's hand. Izuku smiled, and ran twords the toys that interested him. While Izuku was looking at toys, Aizawa decided to take a small nap. For some reason, he always takes a spare sleeping bag. Don't ask me how it fits in his pocket though.

I AM SO SORRY, SOMETHING HAPPEND TO THE REST OF THE WRITING, AND I DIDNT KNOW UNTIL NOW

After he took a small nap, he got up.  He wouldn't admit it, but he was worried if something happens to him. When he found Izuku, he was in the hero section. "Look Mr. Shota! Look at all these Hero toys I found!" Aizawa smiled. "Mhm problem child. I see. Now, did you pick the ones you wanted?"  Izuku smiled then nodded. " Uh huh! Can I get the Aizawa one, Present Mic one, and the Nezu one?" (Let's just say there is a Nezu one)  " Sure? Are you sure that's all you want?" Izuku nodded happily in reply. "Alright then. Let's go pay." Aizawa said grabbing Izuku's hand and taking him to the check out line.

After they payed, they went home. "Okay problem child. It's getting late. We should go to bed." Izuku nodded sleepily again in reply. Once they changed into their pajamas, they went to bed.

-----------------

Again, I am so sorry about the chapter being messed up. It should be fixed now though.