Chapter 21

Aizawa awoke and saw my son still asleep, He smiled and sat there since he didn't want to accidentally wake him. He didn't know how long it's been since he's gotten a good night's rest, but he guessed  it'd been a while.

After an hour or two, he felt him shift in his grasp and he saw him sit up. "Hey Izuku. How are you feeling?"

"I-I'm fine..."

He smiled slightly. "Sorry to ask, but what did those villian do to you?" Aizawa tried to sound calm on the subject, but was obviously failing. Izuku sighed and began to explain every torture-like thing they did since he got there and every training session they did. Aizawa's anger boiled, but he tried to calm down. 'I swear I will torture those villains for touching my son if it's the last thing I do...' He thought.

-------------

They were released from the hospital with two bottles of medicine to ease any pain Izuku might have. Aizawa, now surprisingly having a car, drove them to his house. Unsurprisingly however, he still lives in the same place.  Aizawa sat down on the couch and motioned Izuku to sit next to him. "Hey Izuku, I have a question for you." Aizawa paused for a moment.

"Do you still want to be a hero?"

------------

I'm really sorry it's been forever since I've updated this, and that it's really short.