Chapter 19

"Izuku?.."

Aizawa started to cry right then and there. He knew he couldn't cry for long though, he knew he had to call an ambulance to make sure his son is okay and inform everyone that he found him.

It's been a couple of weeks now,  and Izuku is still in a medically induced coma. (Is that a thing? I might be making this up-) The doctors noticed that he had many injuries, and they had to be treated immediately. Aizawa has been waiting for the day that Izuku would wake up. It was only him and his thoughts. He kept thinking that it was his fault Izuku was kidnapped, and the reason he tried to jump.

IZUKU'S POV

It's dark... I opened my eyes and only saw darkness. I felt alone and cold. I saw a black shadow, that looked something like me, but with an evil feel to it. "Hello?..."
"Hello there, Izuku Midoriya." The shadow spoke with venom in its voice, it felt unsettling. "You might wonder why you're here, correct?"  I nodded. " You are in a coma to put it simply. " "A coma?... Why? I jumped. Aren't I dead?"

"Well... Your 'father', or whatever you call him, saved you. A foolish man he is."

"Don't call him foolish! He's kind, funny-"

The shadow cut me off.

"Oh yes, sure he is. Anyways, I do not have much time to speak with you." It paused for a moment.

" Danger is to come soon. You may or may not be prepared for it."

"Danger? Could you expl-"

It walked up to me and put a finger to my head. " You will wake up momentarily. For now, sleep."

That was the last thing I heard before the darkness fell yet again.