BONUS CHAPTER!

This was requested by randomsleepyweeb

Not really sure how to write this, but imma just write mindlessly and see how this goes.

May break the 4th wall tho

----------------------------------------------

"Thanks,  Author for letting us save Izuku in a bonus chapter," Randomsleepyweeb said looking around the book's setting. "Mhm. We should go now though." Nate said looking at the other two.  "Y'all coming?"
"Yeah." They said at the same time. (I'm sorry, I've forgotten their usernames and I'm trying to write fast because I have school soon.) "Let's go save a cinnamon roll then!" They all said at the same time. (This is so cringe-)

They arrived at the LOV base and Randomsleepyweeb set off a glitter explosion and broke the wall. They walked in, ready to fight whoever was in there.  "Izuku is in a bedroom wardrobe I think," Nate said unsure. "What do you mean, you think?? You wrote the damn book!" Someone next to Nate said. "I haven't written that far, dammit!" Nate replied, whisper shouting. "Oh shit, that's true." "'Oh Shit, that's true'" Nate said mocking them. They rolled their eyes and began to focus on the problem at hand. "Let's just go in." They all nodded and went inside. Nate led the way since he had more information on them than anyone else in the group. "This way." They turned right and saw a cupboard. "Let's check-in there." Randomsleepyweeb went to open it first with the other two while Nate was the lookout. They opened the door and saw a little green-haired kid inside. "Hello there...We've come to go save you. Will you come with us?" The little boy was skeptical at first, but quickly gave in and jumped into Randomsleepyweeb's arms.

"I see people coming." Nate whisper shouted. The rest nodded quickly and followed Nate to try to escape. Although to the person in the back, they were too slow. "Shit! I think someone saw my foot!" "You idiot! Now we finna die!" Nate said whisper shouting while panicking. "Nate, stop panicking and figure out something to do. You're the author, and you make most of the decisions!" Randomsleepyweeb said looking around. "Uhm...We can maybe fight them off? Just let me.." Nate took out a blue blueprint looking object and it was floating infront of him, it looks like he was doing something on it, but no one was looking at him. "What did you do?" Randomsleepyweeb asked. "You'll see." They nodded, and saw a villian run twords them. "Hey! Give me the kid!" "Never!" Randomsleepyweeb said as they used their quirk to launch the villian across the hallway. Nate was still doing something on the blueprint.

They fought the villains, but it felt as if their arms and legs were moving on their own. Once they were done, they all looked at Nate. "Did you do that?" Nate smiled, then nodded. They were surprised, but they didn't have time to think about it any longer. "we should get going though." Nate said as he put the blueprint on the right of him. They agreed, and decided that they would now try to find an exit. "There's one there!" Randomsleepyweeb said pointing to a nearby exit. They all started to run twords the door until a purple mist blocked the way and a blue haired man walked out. "Shigaraki?" They all said at the same time.  He smiled evilly. "Yes it is. Now give me the kid, and you all won't die." They shook their heads. "Guess we'll do it the hard way."

A while fight scene happend, which I am too lazy to write, and obviously Shigaraki lost. They made it outside with little Izuku in Randomsleepyweeb's arms. "We got him!" They All cheered, and walked to a nearby police station to turn Izuku in and find Aizawa.

Not even ten minutes later, Aizawa bust open the door. That scared Izuku and he quickly picked his head up. He looked around, and saw Aizawa. "Daddy!!!" Izuku said running up to Aizawa. "Izuku!!!" Aizawa said running to Izuku with tears in his eyes. They both fell down onto the floor crying. After a couple of minutes, Aizawa picked Izuku up and wiped his tears. "Thank you...Thank you so much.." The group smiled at the duo. "No need to thank us!" Nate then teleported the group before Aizawa could respond.

----------

I honestly don't know what this is. I just mindlessly wrote whatever I thought made sense. Now, I have homework to do 'cause my lazy ass forgot about it.