Chapter 14

It's been a few months now, and the father-son duo is closer than ever. From what Izuku has told Aizawa, Izuku's birthday is soon. Aizawa has been preparing for a couple of weeks now to make his 5th birthday the best.

Let's time skip a couple of weeks. Izuku's birthday is the next day and Aizawa needs to decorate the living room with his birthday decorations that he bought from a birthday store while Nezu was watching him.

In the morning, Izuku awoke to Aizawa shaking him awake.  "Mr. Shota? What is it?.." Asked a sleepy Izuku. "Hey kiddo. It's your birthday." (When I typed kiddo, it reminded me of Patton from Sander Sides-)
"Really??" Izuku said getting up, rubbing his eyes with his hands to wake him up more. "Yeah, it is. Now come downstairs!" Aizawa said smiling and went downstairs with Izuku following close behind.  "Do you want to open your presents first?" "Yeah!" Izuku said smiling. Aizawa smiled back and helped Izuku up onto the chair. Izuku grabbed a smallish present that was wrapped in red wrapping paper. He opened it to see that it was another notebook! He opened the other presents which had mostly hero merch. He looked back at the table and was happy. He looked over at Aizawa, smiling. "I have one more present for you." Izuku have him a confused look.

After a couple of seconds, Aizawa came back with a small box wrapped with black and green wrapping paper. "Here." Izuku opened it and was amazed. Inside was a locket with a chain. He opened it and saw a picture of Aizawa and Izuku. "Woah!" 

"You like it?"

"Yeah"

"I'm glad."

They sit down on the couch and watch a hero movie. They aren't ready for what's to come.