Chapter 15

"Hey, dad?" Izuku asked, his attention still on the TV. Aizawa stunned that he called him dad for the first time, couldn't say anything. "Daddy?" Izuku said this time turning his head to Aizawa. "Y-Yeah, Izuku?" "Can we go to the park??" Izuku said smiling. "Of course Izuku. Go get changed."
Izuku nodded happily in reply and left to change. After a little while, Izuku came out wearing a white shirt with a little bear on it. He also had a jean jacket with shorts. Along with his red shoes. 

They arrive at the park, and to Aizawa's surprise, no one is there. It may seem odd, that no one was there, but he didn't care. "Alright. I'm going to be at that bench." He said as he pointed at a bench. "Don't go too far out of my.sight, okay?" Izuku nodded and ran to play.

Izuku was playing in the playground when he saw a strange hooded man looking at him with a smile. He looked at the man, and he mouthed come here. Izuku puzzled, went over to see what he wanted. "Hello little one..." He said. "What's your name?" "Izuku Aizawa!" Izuku said happily. The man's smile grew wider.  "Would you like to try my new drink I made? It's really good." The man asked. "Okay!" Izuku said taking the drink out of his hand. Izuku drank it, and felt dizzy afterwards. "I feel sick, mister..." Izuku's eyes rolled, and fell into the man's arms.

Aizawa finally noticing what was happening, ran to his son to see why he had fell into a man's arms. "Hey! What are.you doing with my son?!" "Ahh.... Eraser Head..." The man said. "What a pleasure to meet you." "Who the fuck are you?!" "I am" the man paused and took his hood off.

"Shigaraki."

"Shigaraki?!"

"Yes. Your son is mine now."

"Wha-"

Aizawa couldn't say anything more because a purple portal came and took them both.
Aizawa couldn't do anything. He was heartbroken. He kneeled down on the ground and put his head on his hands and cried. "I'm a terrible father..."