Chapter 9

I finally finished my part of a collab! I'm glad, but it looks SO CRAPPY. I tried to do it quickly, since they finished a couple days before me. (And I'm still learning how to use Alight Motion and Cute Cut)
And I have a massive head ache-
Imma write this anyway tho.
And thanks for over 1,000 reads! :D
----------------------------
AIZAWA POV

I walked out of U.A with Izuku. Im too tired to cook anything for dinner, so I might just take him to eat somewhere.

Aizawa: Kid, what do you want to eat? It could be anything

Izuku: Anything??

Aizawa: Yeah, just not candy or something like that.

Izuku: Okay! Can we eat katsudon?? (UhM-
Probably spelled wrong-)

Aizawa: I guess.

We walked to a place that had katsudon, I told him to wait and sit at a table.
He did as told and I ordered.

Employee: That'll be $15.00

I payed for the food and waited. I ordered it for take out because it was too loud for me.
I walked back to the table Izuku was sitting at and sat across from him, he was playing with his toys. I looked at my phone, and saw a text from nezu saying when the meeting about Izuku was. After a couple of minutes scrolling through social media, I heard an employee call my name. I walked over to grab the food, apparently Izuku followed me.

Izuku: Hi miss!

Employee: Awwwh! Is that your kid?

Aizawa: Uhm.. yeah. I guess so.
C'mon Izuku.

Izuku: Okay Shota! Bye-Bye miss!

I saw the employee wave back to Izuku as we left. Why did I answer "Yes" to her question? Well yes I know, you can't just say 'No, I'm Actually not the kids parent, he ran away from an abusive parent, and his dad might be All For One, the number one villian'
What is this kid doing to me?
---------------------------
Sorry if it's too short. My friends are begging me to play Tower Of Hell with them on Roblox-
Bye! :D