Chapter 4

I'm waiting in a game for ItsFunneh and the rest of the Krew to join along with a lot of other people. So I'm going to write this on my phone while I wait! Even though they might not come back because it's been almost two hours..I heard people say they saw them go into the game though! So me and a lot of other people formed a walkway and are waiting/talking. I'm going to stop rambling and write the chapter now.
------------------------------
AIZAWA POV

The kid asked a question that startled me.

Aizawa: Why don't you want to go back to your parents?

Izuku: B-Because...I-If I tell you you won't hurt me, will you?

I was kind of confused of why the kid asked this.

Aizawa: No kid...I'm not going to hurt you. Now answer my question.

Izuku: O-Okay mister..W-Well, my mom didn't really like me because I didn't have a quirk..like I said earlier.
So after she found out she became a big bully and started to hurt me! So I ran away, with my juice box friends!

I kind of felt bad for the kid. I may seem like I don't care about anything or anyone, but I do have a heart.

Aizawa: Hey kid, how old are you?

Izuku: I'm turning five soon!

Aizawa: Okay..what's your name?

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya..
But some people call me Deku

When the kid stopped talking I told him my name.

Aizawa: Well my name is Eraserhead.

Izuku: As in pro hero Eraserhead??

I was stunned, not many people knew me by my pro hero name, since I'm an underground hero.

Aizawa: Yeah...how did you know?

Izuku: I know almost everything about every hero! I keep a bunch of notebooks of them!

It was a bit creepy when he said that, but pretty impressive.

Aizawa: Do you have any other family members that can take care of you?

Izuku: No..they don't like me very much..

When the kid stopped talking I got up and called the police.
(Update on the ItsFunneh thing she never showed up- I waited about 3 hours with other people XD)
While I was talking to the police on the phone I heard Izuku talking to his juice box. I didn't know why he was doing it so I decided to ask after I was done with the call. A couple minutes later I hung up, and walked over to Izuku. He was still talking to his juice box.

Aizawa: Hey Izuku?

Izuku: Yes mister?

Aizawa: Why are you talking to a juice box?

Izuku: Well, because he's my friend!

Aizawa: But...don't you have real friends?..

Izuku: Mr. Juice Box is a real friend! And no..my old friend,Kacchan ever since we were four he found out I was quirkless..so he doesn't like me very much anymore. So Mr. Juice Box is my only friend!

The kid's only friend was a juice box..I felt bad so I continued to talk to the kid. After a couple minutes the police arrived. They took Izuku to change his bandages. He had taken off his jacket so they could change the ones on his arms. They saw that he had a L.O.V mark on one of his arms. I along with everyone else were startled, he had a villians mark on him.

Police officer: Hey kid, how and where did you get that mark?..

Izuku: U-Uhm..

The police kept asking him questions, he wasn't answering so I tried to talk to him.

Aizawa: Hey kid, where did you get that mark?

Izuku: B-But..

Aizawa: But what?

Izuku: Daddy said not to tell..

Aizawa: Why did your daddy give you that mark?

Izuku: I don't really remember..it hurt a lot when I got it though! He put something pointy in my arm, it felt like lava was on my arm!

Aizawa: Hmm...do you know who your dad looked like?

Izuku: Not really.. mommy said he had black hair..but when he put the pointy thing in my arm he had no face. He was really tall too.

No face?.. That kind of sounds like One For All I heard All Might talk about.  I was lost in thought when a police officer came up to me.

Officer: We are going to take him to foster care or something now, would you like to say bye to him?

Aizawa: Foster care? Wait, no!

Officer: Okay, we have other opinions, an orphanage. Or you could keep him, what do you think?
----------------------------------
Sorry If I took to long to update this. I had to post a few things yesterday on YouTube. Okay I have to post another video today, sOoo....bye!