Chapter 8

Okay so I'm sorry for not writing another chapter, I've been working on a 10,000 sub special on my YouTube account. And also thank you for over 700 reads! Okay enjoy this I guess.

( I dont own the picture, I just found it on Google. I just thought it looked cute-)
-------------------------------

Aizawa woke up to his alarm clock going off. He got up and got dressed, he needed to go teach his class, which were full of brats. He remembered he had Izuku, so he went to go wake him.

Aizawa: Kid, wake up. We have to go to U.A

Izuku slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes with his small hands. Aizawa left to go make breakfast for him, he decided to make eggs and bacon. When Izuku was done waking himself up, he left the room to go to the kitchen. He saw Aizawa cooking breakfast, he decided to watch him.

Aizawa: What are you doing kid?

Izuku: Oh, I wanna watch you cook.

Aizawa: Oh. Okay then.

Aizawa continued to cook and Izuku just watched. When he was done, he gave a plate to Izuku.

Aizawa: Here you go, now go sit.

Izuku: Thank you mister!

Aizawa: Call me Shota.

Izuku: Oh. Okay, thank you Shota!

Aizawa: Your welcome.

Aizawa smiled to himself, he grabbed himself a serving and sat next to Izuku. They finished eating and Izuku took the plates.

Aizawa: You know you don't have to do that kid.

Izuku: Oh, but it's the least I can do! You already cook!

Aizawa: Oh. Well thank you.

Izuku: Your welcome!

When Izuku was done Aizawa told him to get dressed.

This is what he was wearing, I also forgot his backpack-

Aizawa: Okay kid, let's go.

Izuku grabbed Aizawa's hand and they left. It took them about 35 or so minutes to get to U.A. when they arrived, Aizawa stopped at Principal Nezu's office.

Nezu's POV

I was working on some paper work when I heard the office door open. I looked up and saw Aizawa with Izuku. I'm guessing he wanted to drop him off so he could teach his class, good for me since I wanted to introduce him to the other teachers.

Nezu: Why hello there! I'm guessing you want to drop Izuku off so you can teach?

Aizawa: Yes, if that isn't a problem.

Nezu: It's not a problem at all! Come here Izuku.

Izuku let go of Aizawa's hand and walked over to me. I saw Aizawa leave and I took Izuku to the teacher's lounge. I kept a close eye on him to make sure he didn't wander off. I opened the door and let Izuku walk in first.