Chapter 7

Im listening to sad music while almost crying-

whY???

Idk-

-------------------------

NO POV

When Aizawa woke up he got out of his sleeping bag. It was 7:34 AM, he left the room to make Izuku breakfast. He didn't know how to cook much since in the morning he normally just makes a bowl of cereal and left the house. But since he has to take care of four, almost five year old he decided he would make an egg sandwich for him. Once he was done he poured some orange juice for him and went to go wake him up.

Aizawa: Problem Child, wake up. I made breakfast.

Izuku started to wake himself up, and Aizawa left. After he woke himself up, he went to the kitchen to eat. Izuku sat down at the table and ate. While Izuku was eating, Aizawa checked his phone. He got a text message that Nezu wanted him to bring Izuku back to U.A so he can see the rest of the pro heroes. He replied, and began to eat.
A couple minutes after Aizawa began to eat he got a text message from Mic, asking how Izuku was doing. He replied, and looked up to see if Izuku was almost done eating. Izuku wasn't at his seat, infact his seat was gone. He looked around the room and saw him by the sink, washing his dirty dishes. Aizawa got up and walked twords him.

Aizawa: When did you learn how to wash dishes?

Izuku: My mommy used to make me wash the dishes for her.

Aizawa: Oh..

Once Izuku was done he put his dishes aside.

Izuku: May I have your plate?

Aizawa: No it's okay, I'll wash it. You can go play with whatever you brought in your backpack.

Izuku: Okay!

Izuku got off the chair and pushed it back in place. Once he was done he went into the guest room and played with his All Might toys. Aizawa watched him run off and began to wash his dishes. Once he was done he went into the guest room and opened the door.

Aizawa: Izuku

Izuku: Y-Yes?

Aizawa: You have to shower, I'll give you clothes.

Izuku: Okay

Izuku put his toys back in his backpack and Aizawa showed him the bathroom. Aizawa left, and Izuku got into the shower.

Aizawa: Problem Child, I'm going to leave your clothes by the door.

He left the clothes he was going to let Izuku use by the door. He left to go grade some papers at the table. After a couple minutes, Izuku was done showering. He was wearing a plain black shirt that fit him more like a dress than a shirt. He picked up his dirty clothes and before he could look for the washing machine Aizawa noticed he was done.

Aizawa: Kid, give me your clothes.

Izuku: Why?

Aizawa: So I can wash them?

Izuku: You don't want me to?

Aizawa;: No? You can go play with your toys, I'll wash them.

Izuku: O-Okay.

Izuku gave him the clothes and went to the guest room, stumbling on the shirt occasionally. While Izuku was playing with his toys, Aizawa left to go wash his clothes. When he was done he went to the guest room to see Izuku playing with his toys, he put Izuku's clothes in a drawer.

Aizawa: Kid, I'm going to back for a little while. Wake me up if you need anything.

Izuku: Okay!

Aizawa left the room and went to his room to climb into his sleeping bag. He fell asleep in a couple minutes.
-------------------------
Sorry if it's too short, I haven't posted anything on my YouTube channel in about 3 days, so I have to continue to work on a video. I might post another chapter in a day or two.