Chapter 12

I was planning on writing another chapter for another book, but my friend said I should do this one so here we are.
-----------------

NO POV, AND ITS THE NEXT DAY

When Aizawa finished getting dressed, he went to the guest room to wake Izuku up. He went over to his bed, and gently shook him awake. Izuku rolled over and sat up, he rubbed his eyes. "Hey kid. We have to go to some stores, get dressed." Izuku nodded, and went to look in his backpack for clean clothes.
Aizawa left the guest room and went to make some breakfast. He wasn't sure what to make, the only thing they really had was milk and a bit of orange juice. He sighed, and just decided to take Izuku to a cafe to eat. He had to tell him that he wanted to adopt him anyway.
A couple of minutes later, Izuku came out wearing his All Might sweater, jeans, and his red shoes. Aizawa out on his shoes, and picked up Izuku. He put him on his shoulders.

After calling an Uber once again to get there, they arrived at the mall.
"Alright problem child. We are here to buy you clothes and whatnot. But before that, let's go to a cafe."
Izuku just nodded. They left to a cat cafe on the first floor of the mall. Aizawa told Izuku to go sit down as he got their food.
Once he got the food, he took it to the table Izuku was sitting at. "Hey Izuku."
Izuku looked up.
"I have to tell you something."
"What is it, Mr.Shota?"
Aizawa paused. He didn't really know how to tell him that he wanted to adopt him.
"How would you feel  if I adopted you?"
Izuku thought about this. He liked the idea of Aizawa being his dad, but he didn't know if he was serious.
"I wouldn't mind! You are really nice to me!"
Izuku smiled. Aizawa was shocked, but smiled back. "Well I have some good news, then."
Aizawa took a deep breath before speaking again.
"I'm going to adopt you."
Izuku didn't really know what to say to this.
"Really??"