Chapter 20

Izuku woke up feeling terrible. He was no stranger to pain since he was kidnapped by the villains at an early age, it still hurt him nonetheless though. He opened his eyes to see a blinding light and shut his eyes quickly. He then decided that he should get up to see his surroundings. He sat up and looked around to see Aizawa. Aizawa was looking straight at him, with tears falling like waterfalls. "Izuku?... My little Izuku...Is that really you?" Izuku couldn't speak. His dad, or adopted one in his case, found him and even saved him. "D-Dad?..."

AIZAWA'S POV

"My son... after all these years, I've finally found you..." I looked into his dull eyes, it hurt to see him like this. The once happy, loving, and kind child I once knew and loved, was now broken and lost. I stared into his dull eyes once again, then inspected his small, frail body. He was malnourished, with cuts and bruises, and almost both of his arms were covered in severe burns. I should've saved him sooner. If I saved him earlier, this wouldn't have happened to him. He would've been less broken, less lost. "Why did you save me?..." "I saved you because you are my son. Why did you try to jump?" It was quiet for a moment. "I didn't think I would ever see you again and-" Izuku began to say. "And I didn't see the point in trying to live in this hell I call life.." He started to cry. "Hey, hey!" I said as I sat down next to him and I pulled him to my chest. "It's okay, but please...don't do that again. I don't want to loose you." He started to fall asleep in my arms. After a little while, I started to fall asleep too, happy to be with my son.