Chapter 10

The Picture isnt mine! I just found it on Google, and i thought it was cute.

STILL AIZAWA'S POV BTW

Izuku and I were walking towards my house. If I remember correctly, the meeting about Izuku is tomorrow around noon. 

TIME SKIP CUZ YES

Aizawa: Kid, go wash up then sit down to eat.

Izuku: Okay Shota!

I saw Izuku run off towards the bathroom. While he was freshening up, I went to go put the food on the table. I went into the fridge and poured Izuku some apple juice. When I put the food on the table, Izuku was done washing his hands. He and I sat on the table and began eating. When I looked up at him from my seat, he seemed to be enjoying it. I'm assuming its his favorite food. 

ANOTHER TIME SKIP CUZ I HAVE TO WORK ON SOMETHING ELSE SOON-

After we were done eating, Izuku went to wash the plates and I cleared the table. Izuku went to his room to change, later he came out wearing All Might pajamas. I was just wearing sweat pants and a short-sleeved t-shirt. 

Aizawa: Alright Izuku, I'm going to go sleep on the couch. If you need anything, wake me up. And please, don't cause too much trouble. 

Izuku: Okay Shota!

I layed down on the couch and fell asleep.

IZUKU'S POV ( This is new-)

I saw Mr. Shota fall asleep on the couch. He didn't have a blanket, so I decide to go find one in his room in case he gets cold. After a little while of looking around, I found a plain grey blanket. It's pretty boring, but it was all I could find. After I put the blanket on him, I decided to play with one of his cats. After a couple of minutes with playing with the cat, I got tired and walked to the couch to lay next to Shota. After a couple of minutes, I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry if this was too short. I will try to work on another one in about an hour or so or tomorrow after I finish my homework. And I also have music tomorrow so I might be a little behind..

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this, and have a good day/night!