Chapter 6

Aizawa: I doubt that I would want him..

Nezu: We'll see.. Anyway, you have a class to teach. I'll watch Izuku and you can teach.

Aizawa left to his classroom,  and I was left with little Izuku. He was writing stuff in a notebook he had grabbed from his backpack. I walked over to him to see what he was doing.

Nezu: Hey Izuku?

Izuku: Y-Yes mister?

Nezu: Please, call me Nezu.

Izuku: O-Okay..

Nezu: Anyway, what are you doing? 

Izuku: Im writing stuff about pro heroes!

Nezu: May I see?

Izuku handed me a notebook he had in his backpack. I looked through it, it had any possible information you could find about every pro hero. Their quirk, quirk drawbacks, hero name, anything like that. I was impressed. I looked over Izuku's shoulder, he was writing about Aizawa. It was pretty accurate, his handwriting was a little messy, and he misspelled some words. Other than that, it was really impressive.

Nezu: Hey, thats really impressive. Where do you get this information from? 

Izuku: I know a lot about all the pro heroes! I watch almost every villain fight they ever had. I know a lot about their quirks too! And I know a little bit about villains because my daddy told me.

Nezu: Villains? How much information?

Izuku: Not that much..but I know some important facts.

Nezu: Okay. So what do  you want to do?

Izuku: I don't know..what do you want to do Mr.Nezu?

Nezu: Hmm... Would you like to meet some pro heros?

Izuku: Really??

Nezu: Yes. I'll take you sometime. Also if Aizawa wants me to watch you at anytime I'll probably take you there.

Izuku was nervous when I started to talk to him, but when I started to talk about pro heroes, his big green eyes lit up. I continued to talk about pro heroes with him until Aizawa came back in. I told Izuku to go back to him, he did. Aizawa picked him up and put him on his shoulders. 

Aizawa: I'm going to take Izuku home with me.

Nezu: Bye!

We said bye to each other and they left the room.

AIZAWA'S POV

The kid was falling asleep on my shoulders.

Aizawa: Hey kid

Izuku: Y-Yes sir?

Aizawa: Are you tired?

Izuku: N-No sir..

Aizawa: No need to lie, Problem Child.  I know your tired. You can sleep.

Izuku: O-Okay sir

I picked up Izuku and put him over my shoulder, he fell asleep almost instantly. I walked out of U.A and called Mic to pick us up. I would've called an Uber or someone else, but he had somehow heard that I had to take care of a kid for a while. So he wanted to see him. I waited about 15 minutes for Mic to pick us up. He arrived and was about to yell, I ran up to him and put a hand over his mouth.

Aizawa: The kid is asleep.

He just nodded his head and pointed to the back seat, telling me to get in. I went in and buckled the kid in. Unfortunately, Mic didn't have a car seat in his car so I have to put him on my lap. Once we both were buckled in Mic started driving.

Mic: What's the kid's name?

Aizawa: Izuku.

Mic: Where did you find the kid? And why does Nezu want you to watch him?

Aizawa: I saw him walk on the road by himself at night, so I followed him. He went into an ally way and started to talk to his juice box, he said it was his friend. He had ran away from an abusive parent. I called the police and when they were changing his bandages they saw that he had an L.O.V mark on him. He said that his dad gave him the mark. We're assuming his dad is All For One, he described his dad with no face, really tall, and wore a face covering all the time. I took him to Nezu and he said to keep him for a while.

Mic: Wow.. wait.. an abusive parent?
The little guy looks so innocent! Who would hurt him? He doesn't look like he'd hurt a fly!

Aizawa: For once..I agree with you.

NO POV

When they were done talking it was silent. That was surprising too, Mic isn't the one to keep quiet for long. When they arrived at the house Aizawa picked Izuku up and put him in the guest room. He put him down and quietly exited the room. He went to his room and went into his sleeping bag, then fell asleep.
----------------------------------

Sorry I took forever to make this TvT
And I just realized I haven't posted a video in forever..I have to work a video..okay bye! :D