Chapter 5?

Still Aizawa's POV btw

Aizawa: Kids aren't really my thing..

Police: We either have the option of foster care or an orphanage.

The kid is quirkless...and quirkless people often get treated like trash, but I'm not the best person to have a kid. All I do is sleep. Sending him to an orphanage might be the only option, but I don't want the kid to be picked on. He's already been through quite a lot.

Police: Sir? Helloooo?

Aizawa: What?

Police: So where do you want to send him?

I can try to call Nezu..he might know the best option for the kid, I need to talk about him about the L.O.V mark on him anyway.

Aizawa: Let me make a call really quick.

Police: Alright

The officer walked away, so I went to the kid. The kid had new bandages on, but he seemed tired. I sighed and picked him up, I don't know why I did it. I don't normally do this kind of stuff to a person, if I were to do it to someone it would probably be to Mic. The kid froze as I picked him up, he must've thought I was going to hit him or something. But he relaxed and fell asleep a while later, again I still don't know why I did it. When he fell asleep I grabbed my phone and called Nezu.

Nezu: Hello?

Aizawa: Hi Nezu. I have a problem.

Nezu: Oh? How so?

Aizawa: Well I have a kid that ran away from an abusive parents, and also the kid has a L.O.V mark on him.

Nezu: An L.O.V mark?

Aizawa: I guess.

Nezu: Did you ask the kid his name, and also how he got the mark?

Aizawa: He said his name was Izuku Midoriya, and when I asked how he got the mark he said that his father put something in his arm to have the mark on him. He also said it felt like lava was all over his arm.

Nezu: Does he know what his father looked like?

Aizawa: He said that his mother had told him he had black hair, but when he put the thing in his arm he had no face. He also said he was really tall.

Nezu: Hmm..

Aizawa: I also wanted to ask what do I do with the kid, I'm not sending him to foster care.

Nezu: Hmm..you could keep the boy.

Aizawa: But you know kids aren't really my thing.

Nezu: I know that, but he might be wanted by the league, we also might need him for more questions.

Aizawa: But kids cry a lot, and they are very needy.

Nezu: I know, but it will only be for a little while. Then after you can send him to an orphanage.

Aizawa: Fine...

Nezu: Is the kid awake?

Aizawa: No, he fell asleep.

Nezu: Oh. Can you bring him back to U.A? I want to see him.

Aizawa: I guess.

I hung up, and put the kid over my shoulder. U.A wasn't a far walk from where we were, so I didn't have to call an uber or something. It took me about 10 minutes or so to get to U.A, once I was there I walked to Nezu's office. A couple minutes before I got to Nezu's office the kid woke up, but didn't pick his head up. When I got to Nezu's office I put the kid down. Nezu saw us walk through the door and got out of his seat.

NEZU'S POV CUZ YES

I saw them come through the door, so I got off my seat. I saw the kid, he had green and blackish hair. He had big green eyes, and adorable freckles. He was also as tall as me. Aizawa had said he had ran away from an abusive parent, but who would hurt a cute little kid like him? I sat down next to the kid, he looked at me. He was holding Aizawa's hand, surprisingly Aizawa didn't seem bothered by the kid holding his hand.

Nezu: Hello there, my name is Nezu. What's yours?

Izuku: I-Izuku Midoriya..

I could tell the kid was a bit nervous.

Nezu: That's a really cool name! How was your day?

Izuku: It was fine..

Nezu: That's good to hear! But I've heard about your father, he had no face and he was really tall. Correct?

Izuku: Y-Yes..

Nezu: May I have more details of your father if you can remember?

Izuku: He wore a black suite..and wore a really weird face mask all the time.

( I also just realized that I put One For all I think instead of All For One, sOrrY I sometimes get confused of which ones which XD)

That really does sound like All For One..

Nezu: Do you know where he is?

Izuku: No I'm sorry..

Nezu: Its okay! Do you know where you last saw him?

Izuku: Uhm.. I think it was when I was about 2 years old, he put something in my arm that hurt really bad then left..

Nezu: Okay then, I need to talk to Eraserhead, so you can go look around.

(I AM SO SORRY. I didn't know that some of the page was deleted. I don't Exactly remember what I wrote originally, but I'll try my best to improvise.)

Izuku: Okay.

I saw Izuku walk to the back of the office and look at the books.

Nezu: Alright. So the kid's dad could be All For One, correct?

Aizawa: Yeah, I guess

Nezu: Alright then. I'm going to ask you a huge favor.

Aizawa: Okay, what is it?

Nezu: I'm going to ask for you to watch him for a little while..

I don't think he will accept, but it's worth a shot.

Aizawa: why can't Mic do it?!

Called it.

Nezu: Well.. the kid seems to be attached to you.

Aizawa: You know kids aren't my thing!

Then why'd you want to become a teacher?-

Nezu: Well.. I would like to question the kid further, to get more information. Then afterwards we could send him to an orphanage, or we could try to look for one of his family members. That is, unless you would like to adopt him?