Chapter 2

My phone is going to die soon so I thought I would write another chapter. I'm still at my friend's house but I forgot my plug and I have to stay here for a while, so imma write this while I can TvT
---------------------------
Izuku woke up. He rolled over to see his nightstand, it was 7:36 AM. He got up and changed. He walked downstairs wondering where his mom was. He decided to wait for her, so he grabbed his All Might action figures and played with them on the floor. It was about 8:14 AM when his mother came down. She looked at Izuku with a disappointed expression on her face. Izuku was confused, he's never seen his mom like that. His mother went to the kitchen to make breakfast. It took 20 ish minutes, when she was done she put a little food on the plates. She passed Izuku's plate to him. They are in silence, Izuku was quite scared but he thought if he stayed quiet he won't get hurt. But after a while he spoke.

Izuku: M-Mommy?.. Why are you so mad?..

Inko: don't call me mom, you disgrace! I did everything to raise you, but you turned out quirkless! You are no son of mine!

Izuku: B-But m-mommy..

Inko: Come here Izuku.

(Abuse warning ahead? I don't really know TvT)

Izuku was scared, but he did as told. He walked to his mom. His mother slapped him, Izuku had tears in his eyes. Inko pulled his hair and kicked him to a wall. Izuku was bleeding somewhere on his head. Once Inko was done she went to her room. Izuku started crying, but went to his room to look for bandages. He found a lot of bandages in his drawer. He wrapped his head. He looked at his All Might posters and questioned if he could be a hero, if he really didn't have a quirk.

Izuku: Do I really not have a quirk? Does mommy really hate me? Can I not be a hero because I'm quirkless?

These thoughts filled his mind as he cried.
-----------------------
I'm sorry it's short, I wanna get a chapter put before my phone dies. (It's at 20%) but I hope you enjoy this!