Chapter 11?

The cover art isn't mine, I found it on Google.

-----------------

AIZAWA POV

I woke up and felt something arm wrapped around me.  I thought I had fallen asleep and forgot a blanket. I brushed it off and sat up, I looked down and saw that Izuku was on the floor with his All Might action figure in his hand. I sigh, and pick him up. We have to go to that meeting with Nezu in a little while. I felt him move in my arms, and he picked his head up.
"Hey kid."
"Hello Mr. Shota.."
Izuku said sleepily. I'm guessing he is still half asleep. I out him down on he couch and put on some hero movie.

I went to the kitchen to see what I had to cook with. It wasn't much, but we had bacon, and a few eggs. After a couple of minutes, I finished and put the food on plates. I poured Izuku some orange juice and myself some water. I'll probably need to go grocery shopping at some point, but I chose not to worry about it right now.

"Izuku, come eat."
He came twords me, and sat down. We started to eat. I finished a little before Izuku, so I decided to look at the message Nezu gave me not too long ago about the meeting, it was for noon. (Correct me if I said different, I forgot XD)
When I looked up, Izuku was putting away his plate and washing it, I did the same.
"Alright kid, go change. We have to go somewhere." Izuku nodded and left. I left to my room to out on a long sleeve shirt, and some jeans. I put my hair up in a bun as well. After a couple of minutes, Izuku came out wearing his All Might sweater, shorts,his red shoes, and his yellow backpack. I'll have to buy him more clothes though, I'm pretty sure this is his last pair of clothes.
"All right. Come on Izuku."

He grabbed my hand, and I got an Uber to take us to U.A. after a couple of minutes, we arrived. Izuku and I went to Nezu's office.

NEZU POV

"Hello Nezu."
I looked up from what I was doing.
"Why hello there Shota and Izuku! Here for the meeting?"
I said as I got off my chair.
"Yes."
"Alright then! You guys can follow me."
I was heading twords the door, but Aizawa said he needed to get some papers from his classroom and needed me to take Izuku. I didn't mind, Izuku is adorable.
"Follow me Izuku!"
He smiled, then nodded. I, once again, watched his as he followed close behind me. After a couple minutes of walking, we arrived at the meeting room.
"Alright Izuku. I'm guessing you at least have one toy, or a notebook and pencil to keep you entertained?"
I said as I turned around to face him.
"Mhm!"
He said happily. I smiled, and turned around to see that mostly everyone was already. Midnight saw Izuku, and motioned him to come sit with her. He did as told, and 
Went to her. She picked him up and put him of his lap, I went to my seat at the end of the table. Everyone is already here, so we just have to wait for Aizawa. After a couple minutes of waiting, Aizawa finally came. He sat down next to Midnight, since Izuku was there. Midnight gave Izuku to him, I'm guessing she assumed that he would want to be with Aizawa more. He sat on Aizawa's lap, since everyone was here, I decided to start the meeting.
"Alright everyone. I'm sure you all are curious of why I called you all here."
I looked around the room.
"Why is there a kid here?"
My gaze landed on Endeavor. (Feel free to correct me if I spelled it wrong)
"My apologies, Endeavor. I didn't address him. He is why I called you all to this meeting." I looked away from Endeavor.
"Aizawa, could you please tell them how you found Izuku?"

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE I DO NOT FEEL KIKE REWRITING THAT*

"Thank you, Aizawa. "
I looked at All Might.
"He has an L.O.V mark on him? And his dad could be All For One??"
"Unfortunately, yes All Might. But his dad being All For One is uncertain. Although, it is a possibility. We will have to look farther into this, but now now, we will have to keep a close eye on Izuku. We do not know if he is a target of the L.O.V. Any questions?"
It was silent.
"Alright then. You all may leave, but Aizawa. I need to talk to you."
They all left, but Aizawa. Izuku was still contently writing in his journal, I'm guessing about pro heros.
"You wanted to talk, Nezu?"
"Yes. And it is about you adopting Izuku. What do you say?"
It was silent for a few minutes, the only sound that could be heard was Izuku's pencil on the paper he was writing on.
"Fine. The kid isn't that much of a hassle, and I like his company."
I think that was his way of saying he likes the kid, he just doesn't want to fully admit it.
"Alright then! I will get the adoption papers for you to sign by tomorrow. You may leave."
He nodded, and left with Izuku.

AIZAWA POV

I can't believe I actually said yes to adopting the kid. I don't want to fully admit it, but I do like his company, he isn't that much of a bother either. I sigh, and continued to walk out of U.A. I call and Uber to take us back to my house, although tomorrow I'll have to go to the mall or something to buy Izuku some more clothes.
I set down Izuku on the couch and put a hero movie on. I go to my room and take a nap.

-------------
I'm sorry that it's been a while since I updated this TvT