4 - Y/n and The Masochist vs Cabbage

words = speaking
'words' = thinking

*words* = actions

WORDS = spells, or skills.

No one's POV

It's the next morning after Y/n's fight with Kiria, and let's say that he is raring to go on an adventure. But then, he thinks of something. He looks at his adventurer's card to see what skills he can buy with his new level.

Y/n: Alright, let's see here... I'm now level 3. Now let's look at the skills that I can unlock.

He looks at his card and sees something that is going to be the most biggest help ever.

Y/n: NO FREAKIN' WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Outside of the Axel Guild Hall

Time: Around noon

Y/n POV

I ran as fast as I could to the guild hall, hoping that there would be some good quests I could pick up and hopefully get what I saw this morning, unfortunately there were no good quests,so I explored the town. On my way back, I notice that Kazuma was heading over to the guild hall

Y/n: Hey Kazuma, how're you holding up?

Kazuma: Not well. What time is it?

Y/n: It around noon, why you asking?

Kazuma: I slept in. Now I'm just shocked about it.

Y/n: Why, did something happen last night?

Kazuma: Yeah, so basically a super hot knight wanted to join our party. I thought it would be good, but then I figured out that she was just like Megumin and Aqua.

Y/n: Well, they aren't exactly what you'd call the best team, but it's better than playing it solo. I mean, I don't think the author would even allow you to do that.

Kazuma: True, it is better than going it alone.

Y/n: Hm, you didn't even question what I meant at the end.

Kazuma: You've said things like that for so long that I basically have just gotten used to how you talk.

Aqua's voice: Ta-Da!

Me and Kazuma decide to head inside and notice that Aqua was doing a party trick, and surprisingly not being a total idiot. She then bows to the people that watched her, turned around, and then noticed me and Kazuma.

Aqua: Oh Kazuma, Y/n! What do you think about the new skill I acquired. It's a great addition to my already awesome set of powers.

Kazuma: That's just a party trick dork.

Y/n: I'm agreeing with Kazuma on this one. It's a party trick. Nothing more, nothing less.

Aqua: Konosuba!

No one's POV

Right now, Y/n, Kazuma, and Megumin are sitting at the bar. Kazuma's looking at his adventurer's card while Y/n sits wondering how he's going to get those powers he's been so desperately wanting.