9 - A Cold Winter's Death

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions

WORDS = spells, or skills.

No one's POV

We see Kazuma and Y/n waking up in the same area that they were reincarnated into. Kazuma shoots his eyes up and looks around.

Kazuma: Where am I?

He then looks down to see Y/n is sleeping.

Y/n: *mumbles* 5 more minutes, I'm so tired.

Kazuma: Dude, this is no time to be sleeping! Wake up!

Y/n: *groans* Fine. Anyways were are we?

Kazuma: I don't know.

Y/n: I think we just kicked the bucket. Again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

After a long few days with battling the devil king's general Verida, Seven Sages member Copypaste, and a 3 thousand monster slaying quest with Neptune, winter had finally arrived. However, we were put in a certain predicament at this time.

Kazuma: I need money!

Y/n: Ditto.

Aqua: Well duh. Everyone here needs money, it makes life easier. If you two had a mission, things would be different. I mean, here I am a goddess, and you have no trouble having me sleep in a stable. That's both shameful and disrespectful. You two need to straighten up, and give me the life I deserve! Spoil me with Luxury darn it!

Y/n: Look bitch. Do you even know why the hell we need to earn money and why we haven't given you the life you mentioned yet?

Aqua: No.

Y/n: *Face above* IT'S SO WE CAN PAY DOWN THE GOD DAMN DEBT YOU JUST PUT ON TO US!!!!!!!! THE REASON WHY WE EARN ZERO CASH ON QUESTS IS BECAUSE EVERY QUEST WE DO

Y/n: *Face above* IT'S SO WE CAN PAY DOWN THE GOD DAMN DEBT YOU JUST PUT ON TO US!!!!!!!! THE REASON WHY WE EARN ZERO CASH ON QUESTS IS BECAUSE EVERY QUEST WE DO. THE MONEY GOES RIGHT TO THE DAMN REPAIR FEES, TO THE WALL THAT WAS DAMAGED BY YOU, THE ONE YOU MANAGED TO BREAK IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU USELESS GODDESS! I HAVE TO BASICALLY ASK THE GUILD TO SEND A CERTAIN AMOUNT TO THE INN I'M STAYING AT SO I DON'T DIE IN THE FREAKIN' COLD!

Kazuma: Yeah, and if you want to talk about sleeping in stables, when I woke up today on my pile of straw, my eyelashes were frozen! You want to talk about luxury? I want to be like Y/n with his living conditions so I don't freeze to death!!

Aqua: *slams her hands on the table* What was I supposed to do? If I didn't use my super-awesome powers to get rid of Verdia, there would be no town to freeze to death in! I should be worshiped, not scolded! Everyone should be singing my praises and spoiling me rotten!