Special Chapter - Bonus Voices

A/n: Just a special idea I had after hearing the Neptunia VII English Bonus Voices. FYI, this is non-cannon to the actual chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Y/n L/n

Introduction: Hello everyone! I'm Y/n L/n, the protagonist of protagonists, and also the main character of this fan-fic! Nice to meet ya!

Birthday: It's you birthday huh? Well, I guess if no one else will join you, I could join you. I mean, it's not like I don't want you to spend it alone or anything. Idiot! Baka!

Christmas: Well, since Christmas is here, let's spend some time together! I can't wait to see what cool things we do for this holiday!

New Year's Eve: Wow, this year's gone by pretty fast. Eh, at least I was able to have some fun with it by hanging out with you.

New Year's Day: Happy New Year!!! Let's start this year off right with some celebratory pudding!

Valentine: Valentine's Day huh? This feels awkward for me since I've never given or received chocolate before, but here. Don't take this the wrong way though, or I might punish you for it~.

Rejection: I'd rather try and sneak my way into the Axis Cult headquarters instead of dating you. No way pal!

Other 1: Listen, I'm a nice guy, but if you do something such as spend my money on things without asking me first or while I'm away, I will go into Plutia's HDD form and torture the living hell out of you.

Other 2: You know, back before my death and rebirth into this world, I had always wanted to be an Isekai protagonist! I mean, living in a new world with incredible OP abilities, and be the hero that the world the main character is sent wants! It's been my dream ever since I saw my first Isekai! Now I am one, and with the powers of the Neptunia franchise and I'm having the time of my life! However, I'm still upset that I died saving the perverted trio. It would've been nice to save someone else though... Though at least I'm not Kazuma. I mean, dying to a tractor?! It was so hard for me to hold back laughs!!!!

Cast Comment: You know, I'm quite glad that everyone here has enjoyed this Fan-Fic so far!! It's something that can help some people and gives out a good laugh! Please read this again!! Oh, and the author is still deciding about whether or not he'll do the movie immediately, or work on some of his other stories, so enjoy some of the other stories he has on here while you wait for the update!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kazuma Satou

Introduction: I'm Kazuma. Kazuma Satou.

Birthday: Oh, your birthday? Happy Birthday then!

Christmas: Man, haven't done this in a while. Can't wait to see what Christmas brings us this year!

New Year's Eve: Man, this year will finally be over! I do hope that it gets better than what's happened before.

New Year's Day: Happy New Year! Here's to hoping that we don't die!!

Valentine: Here. First time doing this, so don't expect much!

Rejection: No way in hell am I dating you!

Other 1: Yeah, Aqua may have dissed my adventuring lifestyle, but look at me now! Me and my team have taken down 3 of the Devil King's Generals!! That's an accomplishment.