18 - A Noble Engagement

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

We see Aqua, with a bunch of scars, bruises, and a few bumps on her head, knitting what looks like Kazuma's Tracksuit and Y/n's Nep Hoddie. We then see Y/n, who's currently in Plutia's HDD form, looking over her.

Aqua: *sneezes*

Y/n(Iris Heart): Did you somehow catch a cold Aqua? You poor little mutt~.

Aqua: I'm perfectly fine Madame Goddess. I'll have you're hoodie and Kazuma's tracksuit mended up in a jiffy.

Y/n(Iris Heart): It's your fault for putting them in the fire, even though me and Kazuma had both specifically said for you NOT to do that. This and what I did to you before while be your punishment.

Aqua: *stomach grumbles*

Y/n(Iris Heart): Ara, Ara. I didn't know that you were hungry~?

Aqua: Well, I haven't had breakfast yet, so I am a little bit.

Y/n(Iris Heart): If you didn't spend my money on drinks while I was chasing down Y/F/n, then we wouldn't need to worry about this. I could've bought all of us some breakfast, but you went into my room, grabbed my wallet, and then you went out and spent all of my money that I rightfully earned on booze, which has made me very mad. Consider this your punishment for everything you've put our team through lately.

Aqua: *stomach grumbles again*

Aqua: *turns around and starts sobbing* I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! They were all cheap and they didn't taste good at all!

Y/n(Iris Heart): If that's your reasoning, I think you need a bit more punishment! Kazuma, do you have it?

Kazuma: *walks up with a wine bottle in hand* Yup. *Dark tone* Right here.

Aqua: *shocked and worried* Madame Goddess? Why do you and Kazuma have the super-expensive bubbly I keep hidden under my bed?

Y/n(Iris Heart): Because I'm going down to the pawn shop today, and seeing if I can earn some money off of this.

Aqua: Give it back you meanie!!!

Meanwhile, While Kazuma is holding Aqua back, the rest of the team is seeing this whole scenario play out.

Estelle: Should we stop them?

Compa: With how N/n currently is, I say that we stay over here for a bit.

Rom, Ram, and Yui: *nods their heads*

Megumin: *to Chomusuke* Chomusuke, come here.

Back with Y/n, Kazuma and Aqua

Aqua: Give it back now! That's my last bottle, and it's all I have left in this lousy world!!

Y/n(Iris Heart): Since you spent my money on this booze, I'm going to do whatever I WANT with it! So I'm going to go sell it at the pawn shop, and if they refuse, I'll tie you up to a chair and then drink the whole bottle right in front of your eyes!

Aqua: *sobbing* Give it back! Please! I can't fall asleep without me cuddling next to it!

Y/n(Iris Heart): It's your punishment for using MY MONEY FOR THIS AND BURNING MY HOODIE!!!!! IF YOU WANT THIS BOOZE BACK SO BADLY, THEN TRADE YOUR DAMN RAMIEN AND I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE YOU BACK THIS BOOZE!!!!

Aqua: No way! It's part of my identity as a goddess, and if you or Kazuma touch it with your filthy hands I'll-

Y/n(Iris Heart): Kazuma. DO IT.