11 - Every Man's Dream

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills.

Time of Day: Night

No one's POV

We see the team all having fun in their new home. Megumin and Darkness are playing chess, Compa is working on her skills, Rom and Ram are running around the house, and Estelle is chasing them because when she was sleeping, they drew faces on her, and the only two males of the group were sitting on the couch, enjoying their new life.

Y/n: I gotta say man, this is the life.

Kazuma: You said it. It finally feels good to be in my own room again, it felt weird sleeping with a girl. Aqua none the less.

Y/n: Well, what did you expect? We're guys. It's natural for it to weird sleeping in the same room with the opposite gender.

Kazuma: You gotta point there.

Aqua then comes up to the couch with extreme confidence.

Aqua: Oh Kazuma, Y/n. You goddess demands her rightful spot by the fire. *shows her adventurer's card* You see that? Level 21. So I'm the highest level in our party. You know what that means don't you poor low-level underlings?

Y/n: Yeah, it means I can sit here for longer. Since I'M the actual highest level adventurer in our party.

Aqua: No you'r-

Y/n: I'm level 36 bitch. *hands her his adventurer's card* Read it and weep.

Aqua: *analyzes the card* N-No way! You must be using some sort of cheat codes!

Y/n: Yeah, and that cheat code is called "Going on Quests"!!! You should learn it someday. It'll be beneficial for you. Now let's see your card.

Aqua hands Y/n her card and sees that she is in fact, level level 21.

Y/n: Wow, I didn't think you were lying about that.

Kazuma: Hold on a second. What's up with your stats Aqua? Unlike Y/n's, your stats haven't changed a bit since we first got our cards.

Aqua: That doesn't mean anything! My stats were maxed out from the start obviously. Don't lump me in for ordinary adventurers like you.

Y/n: *starts to tear up*

Aqua: You alright Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine. I just need some sleep. Good night you guys. *gets up and walks to his room*

Y/n: It all makes sense now. Why after being here for longer than I have, she is still a complete idiot. Since her stats are the max, she will always be an idiot, no matter how much she levels up.

Time-skip brought to you by a Chibi Y/n playing with a Chibi Rom and Chibi Ram

Time of day: Morning

Location: Town Area

Y/n and Kazuma are walking down the town(Yui is not in your pocket today), and Y/n is going through his card and unlocking his new powers and skills.

Kazuma: Dude, why are you looking at your card again?

Y/n: Segami gave me some new skills for cleaning up Aqua's mess, so I'm buying them now.

Kazuma: Man, why didn't I pick a better item like what you have?

Y/n: Well, for starters. We may not have ever met or even be where we are now without her, so in some form of way, Aqua's uselessness can sometimes be useful. *looks over* Hey, isn't that?