27 - The Mage Killer

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

After a long day, Y/n then gets into the bed he slept in last night and get myself ready. I then hear Megumin's mom put some of the others to sleep.

Y/n: Man, I didn't think we'd run into a Devil King General here of all places. *sigh* We never get a break do we?

Rom: Um, big brother?

Y/n: Hmm?

Y/n then looks up and sees Rom in her PJs with a nervous look on her face.

Y/n: Rom. What is it?

Rom: Can I... sleep with you tonight?

Y/n: Sure.

Rom then runs up to the bed and snuggles in.

Rom: *giggles* It's so warm~.

Y/n: You think you can sleep like this?

Rom: Yes.

Y/n: Alright then, good night.

Y/n and Rom both go to sleep, but Y/n feels Rom twisting and turning. He then wakes up and sees that she's mumbling something, but Y/n can't really hear it. Rom then wakes up and sees Y/n starting at her.

Rom: B-Big brother? You're still awake?

Y/n: Yeah. After I heard you twisting and turning, I came to check on you. I heard you mumble something, but I couldn't hear what. Do you mind explaining.

Rom: Uhm, when I try to sleep, I close my eyes. But, when I do that, I remembered that scary dream.

Y/n: What was it about?

Rom: It was just me, Rom, you, and Yui in some big space. But suddenly, something happened and you disappeared, just like me and Ram's parents. That's why-

Y/n doesn't let Rom finish her sentence as he hugs her.

Y/n: Don't worry. You're not going to have to worry about that. Remember, I'm the Grand-Master, there's no way in hell that I'm going to let you be taken from me, okay?

Rom then hugs Y/n back in happiness.

Rom: Big brother, this is a little embarrassing. But when I do this, that scary dream becomes not scary. It's really strange. *yawns* Now that I'm not scared anymore, I got sleepy.

Y/n: Well, that's good. Now, let's get some rest. We do leave tomorrow after all.

Rom: Good night, Big brother.

Y/n: Good night.

Before Y/n and Rom can even lay their heads on their pillows, an alarm goes off.