NEP-WHAT! 1K views!!!!!!

Nicholas(Author): Alright Y/n, let's see how many views our stories have.

Y/n: Ok! But why now?

Nicholas(Author): I'm going to be checking on a basis, and I've decided since I'm going on my computer, we should look at the views.

Y/n: But I don't wanna!!!!

Nicholas(Author): Do you want me to do another threat with discontinuing this story?

Y/N: EEEEPPP!!! No, let's take a look then.

Nicholas(Author): Ok. So the Arifureta story has 146 views, nice.

Y/n: Reborn into shield hero as a loli heroine has 140 views, close to the first story.

Nicholas(Author): Reborn as Malty S Melromarc has only 2 views. Understandable since it was just released a few hours ago. Hey, how's the neptunia story coming along?

Y/n: Uh, I don't know how to put it.

Nicholas(Author): Come on, spill it. the views can't be that big.

Y/n: *sigh* Fine, but be prepared for a shock.

Nicholas(Author): Bring it on!!!

Y/n: About 1K views.

Nicholas(Author): WHAT!?!?!?!?!? YOU'RE KIDDING!?!?!?!

Y/n: Nope, check right here.

Nicholas(Author): Wow... I'm at a loss for words.

Y/n: Well let's start by thanking the people who have been reading this story.

Nicholas(Author):Oh yeah, that is a good start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now with that's done, I just want to say that I am in complete shock with this story. I didn't think that it would get this many views but here I am now. This story having more than 1K views is something I thought would never happen, but you have all seemed to enjoy this story. I just want to thank everyone who has read this story to make this possible, and I've decided to make a special chapters for Y/n, Kazuma, and the others. Here are the rules and conditions:

1. Has to involve Y/n

2. Has to fit within the original plot of the anime

3. Has to be interesting for me to write

4. Has to have a connection to the story, meaning it must have something neptunia related or related to Konosuba.

If you have an idea that fits within these guidelines, I'll consider writing it.Please note that thinking of how I'm going to implement the story does take some time,so if I do mention it, don't expect it to be the next chapter. Now with that out of the way, let's hear some ideas!