29 - Golem Slaying

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

It's been 3 months since the defeat of The Devil King general Sylvia. Y/n and the rest have had some fun, but right now, Y/n is facing his greatest enemy, one that has been fought by him, even before he was reincarnated into this world.

Y/n: *Ruby Rose voice* I'M BORED!!!

Yup. Our protagonist is facing his worst enemy, boredom. I mean, sure he has a game console, but he's been trying to make some new games, but is having some troubles thinking of what game he wants to bring to this world next. He has tried many times to get the team to go on quests, but a majority of them refuse, since they all want to relax after such a hard battle. Also, Kazuma started to go against it due to all of the danger involved.

Y/n: *sigh* Well, I guess I could see what's up on the guild board.

Y/n then puts on his clothes he got from the clothing store at the crimson demon village and walks to the guild.

*Time-skip*

As he arrives at the guild, he goes right to the request board and sees very little to no good quests that would be good if he was going solo.

Y/n: *sigh* I need to motivate my team somehow...

Luna: Hello Y/n.

Y/n turns around to see Luna looking at him.

Y/n: Hey Luna.

It was then that Y/n had a stroke of genesis.

Y/n: Hey Luna, do you think I could make a secret request? I want to make sure the members of my team don't know about it.

Luna: I can, but may I ask why?

Y/n: I need to motivate my team to go on more quests, and I know how to do it. I mean, we are the most strongest team in the guild.

Luna: You are right about that. Well, I do know someone who might be able to help, would you mind if I go get her?

Y/n: Sure, just make sure we can meet in private.

Luna: I can arrange that. Just follow me real quick, and I'll then go get her.

Y/n then follows Luna to a meeting room, and then waits there.

Y/n: Wow... This room looks really fancy.

Y/n then sits down in one of the chairs and waits for Luna to come back with the person she mentioned. As Y/n waits, he starts to make weird noises with his mouth.