5 - A Wild General has Appeared

words = speaking
'words' = thinking

*words* = actions

WORDS = spells, or skills.

No one's POV

Y/n and Kazuma are sitting right near each other. Y/n was going to get something to drink but Kazuma said for him not to since he would do it. That was 30 minutes ago, and he still hasn't gotten Y/n his water yet.

Kazuma: *touches his adventurer's card* There and, boom.

Kazuma: Alright here we go. CREATE WATER!!!!!

Kazuma then filled Y/n's water and took a nice sip out of it.

Y/n: *sips his drink then breathes out* Now that's what I'm talking about! Nice work on the skill Kazuma!

Kazuma: Thanks man! Now that I got that skill, I feel more like an adventurer!

Y/n: Nice! Now we just need a change of clothes for you tracksuit and we're good to go.

Darkness: Kazuma! Y/n! I had my armor repaired from my bounty from the cabbage harvest! Does it not look brilliant? What do you think?

Kazuma: eh, looks like the spoiled junk a spoiled-ass son and an aristocrat would wear.

Darkness: Oh honestly, would it hurt to pay a lady a compliment or now and again? You're so rough, you never show me any mercy. Well what do you think Y/n?

Y/n: Kinda looks like you were never hit in the first place, but it does look good on you.

Compa: *walks up* You're so discrete N/n.

Y/n: Well, someone's gotta be. Oh hey Compa, I want to go take down some monsters, do you want to join me later?

Compa: Of course! Let's just make sure that the others know. But I think we might need to stop Meggy before she does something dangerous.

Kazuma: Agreed. If we don't stop her soon, she'll out perv Darkness.

Meanwhile, Megumin is talking about her new staff and how it could unleash more destructive power than ever before. Suddenly Aqua starts screaming about something.

Aqua: What that's all!? I caught a ton of cabbages, and that's what you're offering me?

Luna: well actually...

Aqua: Go on!

Luna: I checked your whole and I'm afraid most of what you caught was actually lettuce.

Aqua: Well why is there lettuce mixed in with all my cabbages!?!

Y/n: Why is she throwing a fit about lettuce.

Darkness: You see Y/n, lettuce has a low redemption value.

Y/n: Is that true Compa?

Compa: Yep! Cabbage doesn't offer that much money since it doesn't have much of a profitable value.

Kazuma: You learn something new everyday. 'Oh crap, here comes Aqua!'

Aqua: Oh, Ka-zu-ma~~. How much did you get from the last quest? Do tell!

Y/n: *whispering* Kazuma don't tell her. You do realize why she's asking you right?

Kazuma: *whispering* Good point. There's no way in hell I'm telling her.

Y/n: *whispering* Good.

Kazuma: Sorry Aqua, I really don't remember. But, I do remember Y/n earning around 2.5 Million Eris!