20 - Time for Some Questing!!!

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

It's beautiful day near the mansion to where our protagonists call their home. The birds are singing. The flowers are blooming. On days like this, a team like Y/n's should be doing some quests right about now. I'm sure they are doing some sort of quest at this-

Aqua: NOOOOOOOO!!!! I WON'T!!!!!!

Or not, since Darkness, Megumin, Rom, Ram, Estelle, Yui, and Compa are all trying to pull Aqua off of the couch.

Aqua: LET GO! IT'S TO COLD OUT THERE!!!! Why are all of you in such a hurry to go outside?

Megumin: I can't use my explosion magic inside, you know that!

Compa: We finally got out of debt, so we can keep the money we earn this time!

Estelle: I want to work on my sword skills with some actual monsters!

Ram: Being inside is gotten boring, right Rom?

Rom: Extremely boring.

Yui: I want to see more of the world, and this is the perfect time to do that!

Darkness: As spring approaches, more monsters show up and that means more work for us!

Aqua: I don't care if it does! You guys are like Rom and Ram, little kids who want to go out and play! Well I'm not going to freeze to death, so I'll be staying on this sofa!

Megumin: Did you just call us all little kids?!

Yui: Do you mind if I try talking to her?

Darkness: If you think you can get her off through a conversation, then I say you should.

Yui: *flies in front of Aqua's face* Miss Aqua, I know that you don't want to go, but I must recommend that you do. If you keep up this behavior... *Looks up* You will end up like Kazuma and Y/n right now.

Aqua: *sits up and faces Yui* Okay Yui, you make a point. Being like what those two right now is the last thing that I want. *turns around* WAIT!!!! Instead of me, get those lazy lumps to go!

Y/n: *not looking at Aqua* I can't because I need to wait for my armor, did you all forget that my old clothes were torn beyond reignition?

Compa: I guess we all did forget about that. Sorry about that N/n.

Y/n: No problem.

Kazuma: More importantly, where do you all get off calling me and Y/n names? We're pretty chill, something we haven't gotten for a long time, and if you want to get nasty with us right now, we'll go off.

The camera then zooms out and we see what Y/n and Kazuma are doing right now.