23 - A Day to Relax (Hopefully)

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

We see Kazuma and Y/n walking in through the Axis Church. Kazuma and Y/n then both come barging in.

Kazuma: Knock Knock!

Y/n: Surprise MotherF***er!

Kazuma: Alright, who's in charge here?! Where they at?!

Girl: What brings you young man and lady to us today? Is it to convert? For baptism? Or maybe... it's.. for.. me...?

Y/n: First off, I'm a guy. And secondly*Karen impression* no, I want to speak to your manager.

(A/n: I had to do it. I had to make Y/n pull a Karen.)

Girl: Oh, you mean father Zesta. He's out screwing- I mean, he's out spreading the gospel of our Lady Aqua. I'm sorry, but you'll have to come back another time.

Kazuma: Right. Look, did a mage, a knight, and two arch-priests come here today?

Girl: Yes. The mage, knight, and one of the Arch-Priests is right over there.

Y/n and Kazuma both turn to see Megumin, Compa, and Estelle in a corner, each of them having wads of paper for joining the Axis Cult. They all look extremely traumatized.

Y/n: Oh dear lord!

Kazuma: Gah!

Girl: Oh, and that woman you came here with. She is outside being stoned by the children.

Y/n: I got this Kazuma!

I then jump down all the stairs, turn into Iris Heart, and whips one of the children.

Y/n(Iris Heart): Now listen here you three. If you don't want to be like this little one here, I recommended that you tell all that if they mess with my comrade, they'll be punished~.

Axis Cult Children: *scared* Yes Ma'am!

Y/n(Iris Heart): Good. Now leave!

The children then run away in fear as Y/n(Iris Heart) sighs.

Y/n(Iris Heart): Are you alright Darkness?

Darknes: Madame Goddess! Even the little boys and girls of this town know how to bring me to my knees!

Y/n(Iris Heart): Alright young lady, hand over the Eris Charm. I'm confiscating it until we get back home.

Darkness: No! I REFUSE!!!

Y/n(Iris Heart): Refusal isn't an option. Hand it over now!

Darkness: Y-Yes Madame Goddess!

Darkness then hands the Eris Charm to Y/n after he deactivates Iris Heart and they then walk into the church. Y/n puts Darkness with the others.

Y/n: I'll try and find Aqua. Kazuma, focus on keeping these four safe.

Kazuma: Got it!

Y/n walks up and sees a confession booth right in the open.

Y/n: *sigh* Maybe she's in here and the only way I can talk to her is through here.

Y/n then walks in and closes the door. He then sits down and waits for something to happen.

Aqua: Welcome my lost lamb. Now, confess all of your sins. The goddess will hear, and she will forgive you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------