17 - Chasing Y/F/n (Dark Y/n)

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

We see the party eating at the guild. While everyone else is enjoying themselves, Y/n is having a more worried expression. This does not go unnoticed by his navigation pixie.

Yui: Is something wrong Y/n? You normally don't look this tense.

Y/n: *sigh* I'm just worried about something.

Kazuma: Dude, if you're worried about Darkness, I'm sure that once she comes back, we will treat her like normal.

Y/n: That's not the problem.

Aqua: Then what has you so angry Y/n?

Y/n: Rom, Ram, Megumin, Yui. Do you guys remember when I went for a walk and came back with those two members of the seven sages?

Megumin: Yeah, it didn't happen that long ago.

Y/n: Well I chased one into a dungeon and the other made a dark female doppelganger of me.

Aqua: I don't see much of a problem with-

Y/n: The problem is, if I'm correct, she might be allied with the Devil King. She could become another general that we have to defeat.

Aqua: *cracks her knuckles* Okay Y/n, I'm coming with you to end her.

Y/n: Sorry you guys. I would love to have the help, but there are two reasons to why I can't let you all join. One, she has incredibly dangerous powers that I know about. And the second reason is that I currently have no clue where she is!

Ram: How are you going to find and take down someone if you don't know their exact location.

As if on cue, Luna then walks up to the team.

Luna: Y/n, you're just in luck! We were able to locate Y/F/n.

Y/n: Thanks Luna. *grabs his sword* I'll be heading off now. See you guys back at the mansion!

Y/n then runs off, ready to fight his dark doppelganger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Plains

Side Quest: Find and Defeat Y/F/n

Y/n's POV

I then run to where Luna said Y/F/n and prepare to fight.

Y/n: Alright, where is that bitch?!?!

Almost immediately after I say that, Y/F/n then launches out of the air, causing a bit of damage on me. She then launches a few orbs of dark magic at me, to which I avoid with ease. We then trade a couple blows with each other and then scratch each other, to which she then starts to fly away. I then turn into White Heart and give chase to her.

Y/F/n: *laughs for a bit* Well, well, well. Look who finally caught up to me!

Y/n(White Heart): What the hell's your problem you bitch?!?!