13 - OBJECTION!!!!!!!

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

A/n: Season 2 is now underway! Let's see where the story takes us now!

No one's POV

We see Y/n, Kiria, Nekomimi, Rom, and Ram all together, reading over some pieces of paper.

Y/n: Damn, this is really shocking... The more we look into him, the more we can see how monstrous he is compared to Kazuma. There's no surprise that with his status, he's sure to get Kazuma killed.

Kiria: My mother always told me to never trust him, no matter what he said, and now I see why. He's a demon who wears the skin of a noble.

Nekomimi: So what do we do now, nya?

Ram: Let's get to the trial and save Kazuma!

Rom: Yeah!

Y/n, Kiria, and Nekomimi: Right!

Rouge bandit: *laugh* Wait just a moment, you damn brats.

Suddenly, a whole army of bandits comes up and surrounds the five. Kiria and Y/n draw their swords and prepare for a fight.

Rouge bandit: Hand over those papers now, or else!

Kiria: We aren't doing that. I'm going to avenge my parents, no matter what.

Nekomimi: Kiria, do you think that HE sent them?

Y/n: Highly probable. It's bold of us to assume that he thinks he can take these documents before things get too messy for him, and we then destroy him in court. Although, we all know the truth about him by now, and he might want to kill us to get rid of the evidence....

Kiria: What do we do?!?!?!

Ram: Looks like we gotta fight our way outta this one, right Rom?

Rom: That's right Ram!

Y/n: Alright, if we have no choice to fight, then we're going to fight. Let's go!

Y/n and Kiria run straight into battle with these bandits.

ZA WARDUO!!!!!!!!

Time is now stopped

Y/n: HOLD ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Nicholas J.: What?!?!

Y/n: We need to explain how we got into the situation that we are currently in.

Nicholas J.: Oh yeah, I forgot we need to do that. But first, since we are now in the second season, we need to change the OP for the book.

Y/n: But why, wasn't the last one a good OP? Why change what was good?

Nicholas J.: You are right about it being good, but I've decided that with the new season of the anime, we will use a new OP for the book.

Y/n: Okay fine. Cue up the new OP then.

Nicholas J.: You got it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV