15 - It's a Trap Y/n!

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

We see Y/n just sitting at the bar, depressed, for two reasons. Reason 1 is that there aren't many good quests that would not only be easy, but give out a good pay, and Reason 2 is that all the money he gets is going to the repairs for that shitty lord's mansion.

Waitress: Can I get you anything to drink sir?

Y/n: *sigh* Just a water please.

Waitress: Of course I'll be right back.

As Y/n just sits there and waits for his water, we see someone enter the guild and starts to look around, like their looking for someone.

Waitress: He's your water sir.

Y/n: Thank you.

The unknown figure walks up behind Y/n and stands behind him, but at a good enough distance between them.

???: Excuse me sir, but would you happen to know where a man named Y/n L/n is?

Y/n turns around and sees a man with black hair and red eyes. He is also seen wearing a butler's outfit.

 He is also seen wearing a butler's outfit

Y/n: Oh, that's me. *prepares to draw his sword* Do you want something from me?

???: Nothing much. I just need to give you something from my young master. I do hope you read it. It might come in handy for you later.

??? places the letter next to Y/n, and he then leaves the guild, leaving Y/n alone with the letter. He then opens it and reads it's contents.

Hello Y/n,

If you are reading this, then that must mean that my butler has given you this letter successfully. I would like to talk to you about some of your accomplishments. I have heard that you and your party took down the mobile fortress destroyer and Verdia, one of the Devil King's generals. I have also heard that you had been able to take down three members of The Seven Sages. Seeing as this is so, I would like to tell you that we believe we may have gained some information on another location of one of The Seven Sages. On the back of this letter is where you will need to come see me. I do hope we get to meet, I would be delighted to aid you in your fight.

Sincerely,

Ciel Phantomhive

Y/n: So, who is this Ciel Phantomhive person? Ah whatever, if he has information of The Seven Sages, I have to meet up with him. However, it could be a trap, so I'll bring my sword, just to play it safe.

Y/n then gets up and leaves the Guild Hall to go grab his stuff from the mansion before he goes and meets with this Ciel Phantomhive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------