26 - Families and Devils

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

After we get to YunYun's house, we then talk to her father, who then gives us the cold truth of what had actually happened, and let's just say... Y/n was pissed and YunYun is a bit shocked at what her father said.

YunYun: D-Dad? Could you repeat that?

YunYun's Dad: That was just me sending you an update!

Kazuma: Um, sir, what exactly do you mean?

Compa: Kaz-Kaz's right. The letter said, "By the time you receive this letter, I will surely have passed on."

YunYun's Dad: That's the traditional Crimson Demon greeting!

YunYun: But you said you wouldn't be able to destroy the Devil King's fortress!

YunYun's Dad: Yeah. The village can't decide whether to destroy it or leave it as a tourist attraction.

Y/n then transforms into White Heart, being rather pissed at the situation.

Y/n(White Heart): *GIF Below* YunYun. May I beat you father's ass for that bullshit writing? I want to make him pay for making me believe that he was actually dead and I would have to help comfort you.

 May I beat you father's ass for that bullshit writing? I want to make him pay for making me believe that he was actually dead and I would have to help comfort you

YunYun: Go ahead Y/n.

YunYun's Dad: YunYun?!

Estelle: Hold on, if there is a Devil King fortress nearby, does that mean that a general is nearby as well?

YunYun's Dad: Yeah, there's one with them. Strong with magic, I believe. Should be showing up anytime now.

Yui: What do you mean by that sir?

Almost instantly after Yui says that, an alarm goes off.

Alarm: Devil King Army alert. Anyone available, please assemble at the entrance to the village. The enemy force numbers are around 1,000.

Y/n, Kazuma, Estelle, and Darkness: A THOUSAND?!?!?!

The others then start running over to the entrance, only to be meet with the Crimson Demons spamming their magic, not even giving the opponent a single chance to fight.

Y/n: Holy shit....

Kazuma: Yeah.... This is... so impressive, it's freaky honestly.

Estelle: You can say that again Kazuma.

YunYun's Dad: What do you think? We've been wondering if the light show might attract tourists!!

Y/n: I... I... I don't have words to say.... shocking things....

Yui: Konosuba!

We then see the others walking down the road, with YunYun leaving soon after.