25 - WHAT?!?!

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

We see a whole thing of giant toads jumping around when we suddenly hear voices. Suddenly, Y/n runs up and cuts some down with his dual swords.

Y/n: ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!

Some of the giant frogs start to run away, but they are then stopped.

Rom and Ram: CURSED CRYSTAL PRISON!!!!!

The twins then freeze a whole horde of giant toads. We then see Compa come up and start to take out some of the guts of the giant toads.

Compa: Good job you guys!

Estelle: Yeah, we did get a lot here.

Yui: With the amount we have killed, we should get around 2 million Eris.

Y/n: I wonder what the other four are up to right now.

Almost instantly after those words are said, an explosion is heard in the distance.

Y/n: Oh never mind, we now know what's going on.

Kill Quest: Kill 5 Giant Toads

Amount Killed: 100/5

Quest Cleared!!!

*Time-skip*

Location: Guild Hall

The quest that Y/n, Yui, Compa, Rom, and Ram had gone on was a success, while the other group's quest was a failure. You see, after Y/n and Kazuma learned how they can split their team into two, they use that to get double the money and more quests done.

Random Person 1: Did you hear? Starting next year, there won't be any more tuna.

Random Person 2: Some crazy mage screwed up the entire landscape.

Random Person 3: I always looked forward to tuna season...

Kazuma's group, which was given the assignment of gathering tuna, had nothing to eat and was sitting in disappointment. Meanwhile, Y/n's group had a lot of food to eat, and with they cabbage they had with their toad meat, it made a perfect meal.

Kazuma: Zero points.

Megumin: What?! Come on, today's Explosion magic was worth at least 120 points!!!

Kazuma: It was worth nothing, and that's being generous! You let loose and Explosion because you thought a monster was going to take our tuna?!?! What's the point if you blow up the fish, too?! Would it kill you to be like Rom and Ram and learn some other advanced magic already?!

Darkness: Kazuma, that's going too far.

Kazuma: You reek of fish.

Darkness: *moans*

Kazuma: As soon as we got on the water, they were gnawing on you!!

Aqua: Hey, are we in debt again now? What are we gonna do?! I don't wanna work part-time anymore!!! *sobbing*

Y/n: *walks over and pulls Aqua back* Chill Aqua, we aren't in debt. Stop crying over every little thing.

Kazuma: Thanks man...

Y/n: No problem.

Kazuma: The arch priest who makes everything a pain. The arch wizard who makes everything go to waste. And the crusader who makes everything smell like wild game. It seems my adventure with these useless comrades is heading for its climax, is what I would've said if it wasn't for the other members of our team. Another arch-priest who has more IQ than our goddess, a knight striving to be the best of the best, two young arch wizards who have a variety of ice magic, and most of all, Y/n. The Grand-Master, and the best bro a dude for ask for.