30 - The Portal

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

Kazuma's POV

I was back at the guild telling my one and only fan about the fight we had with the golem. Although, I had to alter it a bit, in order for her to believe it.

Kazuma: And then, when it hit me that the golem was to much for Darkness and Estelle to handle, I knew it was up to me to distract it. That gave Y/n the chance to grab the two, have Rom and Ram freeze it in place, and then have Megumin blow it up. Aqua and Compa didn't do squat, but that should be the idea since their both Arch priests. Still, in the end, it was easy peasy.

Lan: Wow... Wow!!!! You're party is so lucky to have you for it's leader!!

Kazuma: I know me distracting the golem is a bit of a fetch, but hey! She's my first fan, and I don't want to let her down, even if I have to change the entire storyline.

???: Well, well. If it isn't Kazuma Satou.

Me and Lan then turn around and I see that asshole that Y/n beat up and charged a hefty fee for his weapon back. I can't remember his name though...

???: I guess Y/n was right when he said that I would find you here in the bar

???: I guess Y/n was right when he said that I would find you here in the bar. And where might Lady Aqua be? Is she well?

Kazuma: Oh, hey um... Yamamoto? Or was it Tanaka? Or-

Kyouya: Oh, you're not even close! It's Mitsurugi! Kyouya Mitsurugi! How could you forget that?!?!

Lan: Y-Y-You're Kyouya?! Kyouya with the magic sword?! Kyouya, the legendary hero?!?!

Kazuma: Hey. You're my fan.

Lan then goes over to Kyouya and then starts to fan over him, something I am not liking!

Lan: Everyone across the land talks about how amazing you are! My favorite story is the one where you defeated a dragon with a single- Oh! I'm sorry, my name is Lan! Could I... I mean... May I shake your hand...?

Kyouya: Sure. I'm more than happy to-

Kazuma: Wait a minute...

*Flashback*

Kyouya: I guess I have no choice but to spar with you. However, if that was your best attack, then I recommend you hand Lady Aqua over to me this instant!

Y/n(Green Heart): *smirks* I was just testing you out.

Y/n then rushes Kyouya who stands there ready to block his spear.

Y/n(Green Heart): Taste the spear of the maelstrom. This is the end! RAINY RATNUPURA!

Y/n then thrusts his spear so fast that Kyouya has zero time to react and gets pummeled by his spear. He then stop, prepares his spear, and then throws it at him. A tiny explosion is caused, and Kyouya is sent flying, with his sword being the only thing left behind.