6 - A CPU's Guide and The Cursed Sword

words = speaking
'words' = thinking

*words* = actions

WORDS = spells, or skills.

No one's POV

Y/n starts heading over to the guild to see what sort of quests were available when he runs into Compa, Rom and Ram.

Y/n: Hey, how are you girls doing today?

Ram: We're doing great! Right Rom?

Rom: That's right Ram!

Compa: Had a bit of trouble sleeping last night because I still remember what the dullahan did to you.

Y/n: Oh, that. Yeah, I'm still worried that he won't answer any of my questions about The Seven Sages.

Compa: Are you really planning on hunting them down? They are hard to find, you do remember Luna telling us that right?

Ram: Yeah, they never show there faces. How are we supposed to know if someone's one of the seven sages?

Y/n: I was going to go fight the dullahan and get the questions while lifting the curse, but Aqua already failed at taking a hint.

As if on cue, we see the others coming up to them, with Aqua in a cage.

Rom: Um, Kazuma? Why is Miss Aqua in a cage?

Kazuma: We're going on a quest, and the cage is a way to protect Aqua. You guys wanna come?

Y/n: I'm down. Do you girls want to join?

Compa: Sure! I want to see what Aqua can do.

Ram: Sure! We might be able to fight some monsters along the way!

Rom: *nods her head implying yes*

Y/n: Alright then, let's head out. By the way, what sort of quest are we doing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Riverhead Lake

*Exploration Quest: Purify the Riverhead Lake*

Kazuma, Megumin and Darkness are standing near the top of the hill. Y/n, Rom, Ram, and Compa are just sitting behind the tree bored out of their minds.

Y/n: You know, when I thought of quest, this wasn't what I was expecting.

Ram: Yeah, sitting here for hours is like, totally boring! Right Rom?

Rom: Super boring.

Compa: Well, why don't the four of us look around the area to pass the time?

Y/n: Sound good to me. *turns to Kazuma* Yo dude! The four of us are going to go look around. Come find us when we're going to head back!

Kazuma: Okay, see you guys later!

*1 hour Time-skip*

Y/n's POV

I was with the others, but after a little bit I realized that I was the one thing I seem to be good at without having my phone with me.

Y/n: I'm totally lost.