7 - The CPU vs The Dullahan

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills.

No one's POV

The dullahan is outside of the city of Axel, and all current adventurers available are out and ready. Kazuma, Megumin, Darkness, Aqua, Compa, Yui, Rom, and Ram are in front looking straight at the dullahan.

Dullahan: What is wrong with you people, why do you keep bombarding my castle!?!?

Kazuma: What!?! What are you talking about?

Compa: Yeah! Kaz-Kaz and Meggy have been staying far away from your castle and not using explosion on it!

Dullahan: Oh they haven't? What a bald faced lie!

He then throws his head down, and then struggles a bit to catch it. He then points at Megumin, implying something important.

Dullahan: That crimson maniac has been blowing up my castle, every day for the past week!

Kazuma then looks at Megumin, who turns her head away, showing Kazuma that she had indeed been using explosion on the castle. Kazuma, in a fit of rage, started to pull Megumin's cheeks.

Kazuma: You Idiot!

Yui: *flys up to Kazuma* Kazuma, I don't know much about what's going on, but I believe that Megumin should explain herself for why she's been doing this.

Kazuma: You better start talking Megumin!

Megumin: Okay, okay! You see, for a while now, casting explosion on an empty plain was good for me. But after I felt the pleasure of blowing up a castle, it's different. Now I need to unleash on something big and hard to feel satisfied.

Darkness: *panting* F-Feel free to unleash on me if you want!

Kazuma: Oh come on! Now we've got two pervs turned on!

Rom: Um, mister Kazuma. Something doesn't add up.

Ram: I agree with Rom. Megumin can only use one spell a day, then she's immobilized.

Compa: They're right! But, if you weren't carrying her back Kaz-Kaz then who was?

Kazuma: I'm betting it was Y/n who's been carrying her back.

Darkness: That cannot be true. He's been working on trying to find the seven sages for the past week.

Kazuma: So, if it wasn't Y/n, then that would mean that the one who's been carrying her back is...

Aqua starts to realize that she was caught, so she tried the old whistle tactic to get away with it. It failed since Kazuma immediately started pulling her checks.

Kazuma: YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aqua: I can explain! I can explain! It's his fault there aren't any good quests anymore, and I just wanted to get them back!

Suddenly, a purple aura of wind is blown through, stopping Kazuma and having everyone look at the dullahan.

Verdia: I am Verdia, and you will hear me out! Your fiery taunts offend me, but there is something else! None of you had come seeking retribution for the death of the Grand-Master! In life, I strove to be an upstanding knight. In my opinion, *eye glows red* that boy was an ideal knight, and a possible hero! He protected his ally from my death curse, and to abandon him is-

???: Thank you for allowing me to hear those words Verdia.

Verdia then looks up to see Y/n flying, in his Purple Heart form.