Chapter 1 - Sugar We're Going Down

I do not own anything - Elizabeth and her parents are my own creation, everything else is not.

Hi, for those all new to the story, I am in the process of editing the whole of this story. To all my old readers, hi, welcome to an edited version. All edited chapters will stated that it has been edited on the top of the chapters with the date edited. Thank you. 

Edited 19/02/2021

Elizabeth POV

Starting a new school is always annoying and scary, but starting a new school that has a lot of talent, its petrifying. 

"Who am I going to be in this school?" I ask myself, "Oh who am I kidding, its always going to be the same." Dressing in black skinny jeans, black knee high heels and a Fall Out Boy t-shirt, which is tied at the back to show off some stomach, including a hint of my piercing, with a leather jacket to tie it all together. I make sure my long platinum blonde hair is flowing in curls down my back and that my smoky make up is on form, I look at myself in the mirror and boldly say, "Badass Beth is back." 

I walk down the stairs, giving my mum a small smile as I enter the kitchen to grab an apple then make my way to the front door to get in my pride and joy, the only real love (apart from my family) in my life, my 1966 Ford Mustang convertible. Me and my dad built it together, its his only legacy I have with me. I know it's not my parents fault that he was deployed on my birthday, it also wasn't their fault that I will not see him for around 5 years, but it hurts to not have him here with me, with us, as a whole family.

Shaking my head I started up the car and set off down the road to head to school. Hollywood Arts, hopefully to be my escape from the harsh world I live in. My passion is writing, I write anything and everything but mostly scripts. 

After thinking of a new plot twist I find myself already pulling into the parking lot of the school. I park as close as I can to the entrance but realise I must misjudged the time, I was running late.
I smirk, "What a better entrance." 

I make sure I go to the office and get my schedule, I see I have some guy for acting and find the class, as slowly as I can, acting was never my favourite class. I find the classroom, I steal myself before barging through the door. 

"Ah, you must be the new student." A balding man said, standing on a stage in the front of the room. 

I start to smirk until I hear, "Why are you here?"

I turn slightly to the voice, there she is in all her glory, the green fake highlights in her, now, darker hair

I turn slightly to the voice, there she is in all her glory, the green fake highlights in her, now, darker hair. Her make up not as dark as when I knew her. She was still beautiful. 

"Oh look who it is," I start, smiling evilly, slowly walking towards her, I see her shift in her chair, other people might think it's because she's uncomfortable but I know the real reason. "Jade 'Badass' West" I say, using quotation marks.