Chapter 5 - Juicy

I own nothing apart from the characters that are not in the programme. Just a reminder as well that this will be more mature and will have heavy girl on girl action. The picture above is Beth's figure and what she is wearing.
——————————————
**Recap**
"Let's get loud." Jade smirked at me, pulling her hair out of the hair tie and pulling her tank top off and walks backwards towards the swimming pool.

Beth POV

I laughed loudly, "I would love too, Princess, but I have to get ready." I gesture to my yoga pants and tank top. "Can't look like a tramp next to someone as gorgeous as you."

Jade smirked, walking towards me, reaching me and putting her hands on my hips. "I don't think I said to you yet," she whispered, moving her lips towards my ear, lightly grazing it, "Your body is made for a goddess, so it's fitting that you own it."

I blush, laughing slightly, pushing her away, "That was cheesy, girl, did you get that line from your boyfriend?"

Jade furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm being honest, Lizzie, your body is stunning, you are truly gorgeous, I wish I looked like you. You have definitely filled out in the last three years."

"I'm just going to go get ready, you're welcome to anything in the house and just make yourself at home." I said fumbling over my words while walking backwards towards the back door. As I turn around to make sure I don't fall up the stairs, I hear a stressed, 'Fuck!' from the pale girl.

I do wish she made up her mind what she wants. She can't have both me and Beck, I am too lesbian for that! Though I would do anything for that girl.

I shake my head and enter my bedroom and get ready. I get my new bikini on, black two piece, the bottoms connected at the side by gold chains of different sizes.

I put a black dress on over and a colour kimono, putting my blonde hair up in a messy bun. I start to rush everything so I don't leave Jade alone for too long. I decide just to do some winged eye liner and mascara with a ruby lip. I know I wouldn't be getting into the pool, too many phobias with water.

I finally put some perfume on and made my way downstairs, I head outside and see Jade on a sun lounger in the shade.

"Always trying to stay pale, Jadey?" I ask, seeing I scared her as she jumps and places a hand on her chest.

"Not all of us suit the tanned goddess look, Lizzie." Jade lifts her sunglasses and looks at me up and down. "Jesus Lizzie, you look gorgeous."

I smile shyly, "Shut up you, and stop calling me Lizzie. You know what it does to me. I'm still the girl when I was fifteen."

Jade smirked, stood from her lounger and moved in front of me, taking hold of the opening of my kimono, pulling me closer, "Maybe I want you to feel like that about me, maybe, just maybe I want to try new things with you."

"What would Beck say about this?" I whisper, moving closer, she was a magnet in my eyes.

"He, well, I haven't talked to him." She admitted to me.

I let out a growl and remove my kimono from her grasp moving away from her. "I knew it was too good to be fucking true, Jesus, Jade. You have to stop playing me like this, you have to talk to him."

"I don't want to loose you!" Jade yelled.