Chapter 13 - Take A Hint

I do not own anything apart from the characters that are not in any shows. Again, if i did own them I would be living my life up somewhere.

Thank you all that have been reading and voting, it does mean a lot. I hope you are enjoying the story and the ups and downs I am taking you through.

------------------------------------

**Recap**

"Lizzie?" Jade questioned, looking at me dejected, pushing me away, "You know what? I don't care."

---------------------------------

Beth POV

It has been a month since the West/Smith barbecue debacle. I have not talked to Jade in a month, and she started dating Tori Vega a week or two after. I know right? Shit got crazy for a while. I lost my friendship with the rest of the gang as soon as I left the West house that awful night.

I spent a lot more time on all my school work I needed to graduate, there was only one thing left that needed to be done, a performance at one of the many performance nights at the school. Apart from the school work, I found out that Quinn was pregnant because she was confused for her feelings for me, which I found amazing that I was the cause of a teenage pregnancy, sarcasm anyone?

I also started hanging out with Max before she had to leave back to college, which would be tomorrow. I was currently standing outside the front door of the West house. The front door opened and there stood the pale goddess herself, blue highlights in her dark hair.

"Oh it's you." She said.

"What, you expecting your little girlfriend?" I ask, rolling my eyes, "Just let Max know I am here."

Jade huffed, and walked back into the house, "Tell her yourself."

I roll my eyes again, following her into the house, I see Claire in the kitchen, "Hi Claire."

"Hey, Honey, are you okay?" She asked, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder.

"I'm okay, just going to take Max out one more time before she leaves." I respond, before I point behind me, "I am just going to get her."

Claire nodded, "Have fun, my love."

Everything was now so awkward with the family I called my second family, we were always so close and now, because of me being an idiot, it's gone. I go to the bottom of the stairs and shout up to Max to hurry her up, I look in the mirror and readjust my dress.

"Damn girl, you are looking fine

"Damn girl, you are looking fine." I hear from behind me, I turn around and see Max.

I walk forward, taking Max's hand and pulling her out the door, "Come on, I have something drastic I want to do."

------------------------------------

"I can't believe you have done this, just because you're an idiot and can't commit to my sister." Max said, spinning in the hair dressers chair beside me.