Chapter 25 - Ride Wit Me

Hope you like the continuation. Enjoy my darlings. 

---------------------------

Jade POV 

I lean away from Lizzie, taking her hand and lifting her away from the sofa, towards her bedroom. I push her in to the room, following her not before shutting the door tight. The music followed us from the living room, when she turned on the lights, a new song started playing that helped with the mood. (Play the Video

"It's your turn, baby." I said, pushing her onto the bed, climbing on top of her, straddling her hips. 

I see Lizzie smirk at me, lifting her arms above her head, breasts bare and full, ready for my attention. "Touch my body, baby girl." 

I smirk and bend forward, my lips lightly caressing hers, as my hands grab her wrists above her head. I kiss her fully on her lips, my tongue tracing her bottom lip before I bit it and pulled it hard, smirk staying on my lips. 

I start to slowly grind my hips onto hers, before realising she still had her jeans on. I let go of her hands and get off of her. Standing in front of her, I lean over and my hands going to her belt, undoing it and her jeans at the same time before slowly pulling them off her legs. Once the item of clothing was off, I noticed she was going commando. 

I look up to she her smirking, pointer finger in her mouth being bitten. "Oops." She said, giggling. 

I kneel on the floor, in front of her, hands going to the back of her knees, pulling her towards me, her ass slightly hanging off the bed, "You are such a naughty girl." I husk, feeling her shudder as my warm breath caress her pussy. 

She leans up on her elbows, to look down at me, "What you going to do about it?" 

I run my pointer finger, through her folds slowly, collecting the wetness, "Well, I could build you up and up," I began, slowly entering her with one finger and then a second, hearing her moan loudly, "And then," I pull myself away, standing back and turning to look out the window, sucking my fingers, "Just stop." 

I hear a growl behind me, I was about to turn around when I feel myself being pushed up against the window, nipples growing hard at the coldness of the glass. 

"I don't think it's fair to wind me up, baby girl." She husks into my ear, her right hand coming around my waist, lightly tracing on my mons, making me shiver and moan, "Maybe, I should teach you a lesson." 

I push my hips into hers, moaning, "But I really want to please you." I whisper, arching my back when I feel her right hand going lower, slowly going through my wet lips. 

I hear Lizzie chuckle in my ear, "But I really want to fuck you up against this window." She whispered back, entering me slowly with two fingers. My head flew back on to her shoulder, as my hands were trying to grip onto the cold glass. 

-------------------------------------

Next Morning - Jade POV

I wake up to a soft feeling, trailing up and down my back. I moan lowly, arching my back to stretch, but I couldn't move that far. I feel my pillow moving suddenly, I open my eyes and see Lizzie smiling down at me. I blush dark and hide my head into her chest. 

"Good morning, gorgeous." Lizzie whispered, wrapping her arm tighter around my back. 

"Gd mrng." I said, muffled by me being suffocated from her large breast. 

This made Lizzie laugh harder, before lightly pushing my head away from her and I just quickly turned around and hid my face into the pillow. I feel her wrap her arms around my waist and spoon me from behind. 

"Come on, Jay. I never knew you to be embarrassed." She whispered, pulling me tighter to her. I only just shook my head, "You're not embarrassed?" She questioned. I just shook my head again. "Well I am just going to have to do something about this." 

I feel her move away from me, I frown heavily, not liking the fact she moved and took away the warmth I was enjoying. I was about to turn to see where she had gone, when I felt a weight on my ass and fingertips lightly digging into my ribs, making me laugh loudly. 

"Lizzie, get off!" I shout, trying my hardest to get her off my back with my arms. 

I hear her laughing as well, "No chance, Jay. You know what to say." She answers, digging her fingers a little harder making me buck a little violently while laughing loudly still. 

"Fine!" I shout, "Lizzie is the best person in the world!"

All of a sudden, the attack stops and I feel a pair of lips on my shoulder blade. Not before the pair of lips venture upwards to my ears and breath out, "You better fucking believe it." And with that, the weight was lifted off of me and a hard SMACK was heard, making me realise I was still very naked. 

"Get that gorgeous ass up, baby girl, we are late for getting some breakfast with your Mom, Jake and Bridget." Lizzie shouted behind, I lift my head and see her naked ass entering the bathroom. I smirk, bouncing up from the bed and running into the bathroom, behind her. 

------------------------------------

Café Le Rue (fake) - Jade POV 

"Hey guys, so sorry we are late." Lizzie said, sliding in the booth next to my mum, leaving me to have to sit next to Jake, on the opposite side. "This one was just a terror to wake up." She said pointing to me. 

"Oh don't I know it!" Mum said, rolling her eyes, "The girl likes her sleep." 

"And other things, apparently." Lizzie said, winking at me, to which I look to her with a wide eye glare. She smiles cheekily while mum laughs, "Where's the ball and chain, Claire?" 

That shut my mom up, she sat up straight, "What the hell do you mean by that, girl?" I look at her suspiciously, eyebrow raised. 

"Nothing, I just thought she was going to be here, you two seems to be attached at the hips since you two become friends again." Lizzie said, stressing the word friends and staring pointedly at my mom. 

While I faintly hear mom tell Lizzie where Bridget is, I take a closer look at my mom and notice one thing, she was wearing a scarf. Now I know, I shouldn't be suspicious because of that but we are inside a Café, a very warm Café and there is one thing about my mom that I will always remember, she will always have her neck and a little bit of cleavage out, not matter what the weather. Not like slutty, she always told me, it's just give people a little taste. Plus she loved to show off her silver key pendant that she always wore.

I clear my throat, "Why don't you take your scarf off mama?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at her "It's getting pretty warm in here." 

"I know, Claire, how can you keep wearing your scarf, I am sweating looking at you." Lizzie said, fanning herself, lifting the collar of her shirt, giving me a little eye full of cleavage. 

"No, it's okay, I am very cold, I think I have caught a little bug. I am okay though, girls, thank you." Mom said, slightly tightening her scarf. 

I was about to answer when Bridget came over to the table, sitting in beside me, after taking her coat off and, funnily enough, keeping her scarf on. 

"Hey, sorry I am late guys, what have I missed?" Bridget asked, looking at me. 

I smile slowly, "Apparently the ability to cover hickies." 

------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Thank you all who have voted, and added to your reading list. I send all my love to you. Until next time!